Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Exactly, hes not. He doesnt belong anywhere near the sports world. If you dont think Cruz's new found attitude isnt directly connected to Jayz I have a bridge to sell you. Ever since hes started hanging out with him, Cruzs once awesome hardworking blue collared mentality went right out the window.
    I think you feel sports agents are some allpowerful important job. It's really not. It's just someone to look out for the business side of the player's career, because they arent money men.
    100% of athletes are greedy.

    What do you call Cruz being at Eli's passing camp IN ****ING APRIL? white collar? lol

    omg, you sound like the jealous ex, its so ridiculous.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Go play your fiddle
      No
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        I tried to start my own agency......BCAA..." Beez Creative Artist Agency"....couldn't get it off the ground....you need dough ,I got no dough Jayz got dough
        I'll join you. pro bono for 1 month....but then I want that JayZ dough from you also =p
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I think you feel sports agents are some allpowerful important job. It's really not. It's just someone to look out for the business side of the player's career, because they arent money men.
          100% of athletes are greedy.

          What do you call Cruz being at Eli's passing camp IN ****ING APRIL? white collar? lol

          omg, you sound like the jealous ex, its so ridiculous.
          Yea rosenthaus isnt a money man. Whats the point of being a sports agent or doing any job if theres no money involved? Get real Pizz.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'll join you. pro bono for 1 month....but then I want that JayZ dough from you also =p
            I got a chance

            Comment


            • http://boards.giants.com/showthread....nk-its-awesome check this out

              Comment


              • SOOOO YOURE SAYIN THERE'S A CHAAANCE!!!!!

                lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Daily News NY Post, every Giants affiliated website/facebook. A former agent. When different people are saying the same thing there is indeed smoke.
                  You forgot the National Inquirer and the Globe.
                  And these "affliliated websites" are NOT affiliated in any way to the Giants.
                  The only people who know anything are the Giants FO and Victor Cruz and his agent.
                  I PROMISE you, none of these people are talking.
                  Are you that gullible for God's sake Dezzy?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    You forgot the National Inquirer and the Globe.
                    And these "affliliated websites" are NOT affiliated in any way to the Giants.
                    The only people who know anything are the Giants FO and Victor Cruz and his agent.
                    I PROMISE you, none of these people are talking.
                    Are you that gullible for God's sake Dezzy?
                    Never said they were. What i said was when everyones saying the same thing, theres smoke.

                    Neither side is negotiating? Says who? you?

                    Comment


                    • Looooooool
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        You forgot the National Inquirer and the Globe.
                        And these "affliliated websites" are NOT affiliated in any way to the Giants.
                        The only people who know anything are the Giants FO and Victor Cruz and his agent.
                        I PROMISE you, none of these people are talking.
                        Are you that gullible for God's sake Dezzy?
                        I don't give a **** who knows what but are you sure the only people who know anything are the FO,VC and his agent....come on this isn't like top secret stuff where you can't tell your wife,close friends and such is it ? There is a good chance some stuff has leaked out and some of what we are reading is true....the question is how much of it is true ....are you totally dismissing everything that is written as bull**** ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I don't give a **** who knows what but are you sure the only people who know anything are the FO,VC and his agent....come on this isn't like top secret stuff where you can't tell your wife,close friends and such is it ? There is a good chance some stuff has leaked out and some of what we are reading is true....the question is how much of it is true ....are you totally dismissing everything that is written as bull**** ?
                          Thats what I dont understand. I can see people not paying attention to one article, but when multiple articles are saying the same thing, any logical person would think at least some of it must be true

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Thats what I dont understand. I can see people not paying attention to one article, but when multiple articles are saying the same thing, any logical person would think at least some of it must be true
                            Not when the sources aren't specified.

                            "A source said this, a source said that". Who are these sources they are getting their information from?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Thats what I dont understand. I can see people not paying attention to one article, but when multiple articles are saying the same thing, any logical person would think at least some of it must be true
                              I'm pretty sure some of it is Dezz its just hard to know how much or what....I get your point...beyond that MH may be ****ing with ya.....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Not when the sources aren't specified.

                                "A source said this, a source said that". Who are these sources they are getting their information from?
                                you don't think there is a shred of truth in any of what is being written....just wondering

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X