This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    I don't give a **** who knows what but are you sure the only people who know anything are the FO,VC and his agent....come on this isn't like top secret stuff where you can't tell your wife,close friends and such is it ? There is a good chance some stuff has leaked out and some of what we are reading is true....the question is how much of it is true ....are you totally dismissing everything that is written as bull**** ?
    I'm sorry Byron...but you're wrong.
    Don't believe anything you hear until there is an official announcement.
    Notice how not a single person has gone on the record.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

you don't think there is a shred of truth in any of what is being written....just wondering
      Honestly, the more "sources" that come out and speak on behalf of Cruz, the less of it I believe.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I'm sorry Byron...but you're wrong.
        Don't believe anything you hear until there is an official announcement.
        Notice how not a single person has gone on the record.
        Wrong that I believe some stuff leaked out ? perhaps but don't tell me that Cruz doesn't talk to people close to him.... wrong that one of the owners said he would get a better deal than welker and the offer would make him a very rich man.....but hey I don't mind being wrong in such matters.... One does have a right to form his own opinions based on what he has read....no? You have yours I have mine.. we can agree to disagree without ridicule...no.....I know that's not the way around here....End of the day I think some truth can be taken from what is being reported and I think that is what Dezz is saying. "If I am wrong Dezz sorry".... Not trying to cause trouble here honest your asking me not to believe anything..... I can't do that sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Honestly, the more "sources" that come out and speak on behalf of Cruz, the less of it I believe.
          so you do believe something .....just saying .... its ok to believe

Comment

so you do believe something .....just saying .... its ok to believe
            I believe in life after love.

Comment

I believe in life after love.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

Comment

• Haha yesssssss

Comment

Wrong that I believe some stuff leaked out ? perhaps but don't tell me that Cruz doesn't talk to people close to him.... wrong that one of the owners said he would get a better deal than welker and the offer would make him a very rich man.....but hey I don't mind being wrong in such matters.... One does have a right to form his own opinions based on what he has read....no? You have yours I have mine.. we can agree to disagree without ridicule...no.....I know that's not the way around here....End of the day I think some truth can be taken from what is being reported and I think that is what Dezz is saying. "If I am wrong Dezz sorry".... Not trying to cause trouble here honest your asking me not to believe anything..... I can't do that sorry
                  Wrong to believe that what we hear is the truth. Most of the crap that comes out about the Cruz situation is just that.
                  Its, at best, to be questioned with great cynicism. Everyone has an agenda. stuff gets out, not to tell the truth, but to enhance the position of one side or another.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but what are you basing your opinion on Byron? I have no poinion on what's going on because I think its all a bunch of friggin spin and/or an attemp to get attention.

I mean you seem to be taking the position that "it must be true if its on the internet".
                  Last edited by Morehead State; 04-12-2013, 08:44 PM.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Wrong to believe that what we hear is the truth. Most of the crap that comes out about the Cruz situation is just that.
                    Its, at best, to be questioned with great cynicism. Everyone has an agenda. stuff gets out, not to tell the truth, but to enhance the position of one side or another.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but what are you basing your opinion on Byron? I have no poinion on what's going on because I think its all a bunch of friggin spin and/or an attemp to get attention.

I mean you seem to be taking the position that "it must be true if its on the internet".
                    That would be an extreme to what I am saying ...I never said I believe everything I've read or heard I said that believe there is some truth to what is being reported...go back a few posts and you shall see....your telling me that all that has come out is bull****...I disagree that's all .... One thing is for sure he has been made an offer as of he hasn't accepted it ?..... I didn't meet my wife on the internet and she's not French
                    Last edited by byron; 04-12-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• YALL MOFOS IS CRAZY YO
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        YALL MOFOS IS CRAZY YO
                        Hi

Comment

Hi