This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    Edit: Ohh neato, there war paint is the NY and Broncos logos. Didnt see that at first
    Last edited by dezzzR; 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Maybe the red sox should actually make the playoffs one year before the fans start throwing predictions around....jussayin'
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        i can't believe your playing the woulda coulda shoulda game about wins and losses last year with the Gmen....
        Go back and re-read the conversation Matt.
        I was responding to a poster who said that we should have won a couple games that we lost. My point was that if you want to play that game, then you have to include games we could have lost that we won.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Maybe the red sox should actually make the playoffs one year before the fans start throwing predictions around....jussayin'
          So in 2011 we Giants fans had no right to have any confidence in our team because we didn't make the playoffs in 2010?

Good one Pizzle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            So in 2011 we Giants fans had no right to have any confidence in our team because we didn't make the playoffs in 2010?

Good one Pizzle!
            No because our defense still sucked ***.

Comment

Good one Pizzle!
              There has always been talent on the NY Giants roster.

Take what you will from that statement.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                No because our Superbowl championship defense still sucked ***.
                You made a small, yet innocent omission.

Comment

You made a small, yet innocent omission.
                  they were still terrible during the regular season. Almost didnt make it because of them.

Thats what I dont get with YA, slip, you, and a bunch of others Iv seen tear into this defense, but you all want to keep Perry. Makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

they were still terrible during the regular season. Almost didnt make it because of them.

Thats what I dont get with YA, slip, you, and a bunch of others Iv seen tear into this defense, but you all want to keep Perry. Makes absolutely no sense.
                    Is it your view that if the defense struggles it has to be the coach's fault?

Comment

Is it your view that if the defense struggles it has to be the coach's fault?
                      My view is when you have offenses move the ball at will on your defense its on the coach.

Why do you still want him here? Iv seen you rip the defense. Because of 4-5 games run in which he "simplified the defense" (his own words)? Please dont bring up the turnovers. It doesnt tell the story what so ever man.

Comment

My view is when you have offenses move the ball at will on your defense its on the coach.

Why do you still want him here? Iv seen you rip the defense. Because of 4-5 games run in which he "simplified the defense" (his own words)? Please dont bring up the turnovers. It doesnt tell the story what so ever man.
                        He's as good as most anyone else. There are no "defensive geniuses" anymore.
                        The reason our defense struggled is the same reason most or all defenses struggle......the players didn't play well enough. Usually because they aren't good enough.
                        Nothing makes a DC look better than better players.

Comment

He's as good as most anyone else. There are no "defensive geniuses" anymore.The reason our defense struggled is the same reason most or all defenses struggle......the players didn't play well enough. Usually because they aren't good enough.Nothing makes a DC look better than better players.
                          But they ARE good enough. They were good enough in the 2011 playoffs..they were good enough against great teams like GB, SF..playoff teams. The problem is (and same goes with the rest of our team), they are not consistent enough. It is both on the coach and the player.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            But they ARE good enough. They were good enough in the 2011 playoffs..they were good enough against great teams like GB, SF..playoff teams. The problem is (and same goes with the rest of our team), they are not consistent enough. It is both on the coach and the player.
                            Now Webby, Ross, Rolle, Tuck etc... are all 2 years older. The Giants defense is only as good as their pass rush...PERIOD!.
                            All the coaching won't effect the determination of the front 4 to get to the QB.

Comment

Now Webby, Ross, Rolle, Tuck etc... are all 2 years older. The Giants defense is only as good as their pass rush...PERIOD!.All the coaching won't effect the determination of the front 4 to get to the QB.
                              They sure as hell chose when to rush the QB a few times last year. I'll give you injuries..that's about it. Our players are good "enough".
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                They sure as hell chose when to rush the QB a few times last year. I'll give you injuries..that's about it. Our players are good "enough".
                                Rudy.........Our team has to get better to get back tot he dance.
                                9-7 doesn't cut it very often in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X