This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I'll come if someone pays for my ticket.I usually pay a -2.7% interest. Yes, you read it correctly, -2.7%
    Lmao. Let's go together!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Lmao. Let's go together!
      I'm broke. I just can't wait to graduate by next year and I'll be able to have some cash flow for a game or 2.

Or I can just save some money starting now.

Comment

I'm broke. I just can't wait to graduate by next year and I'll be able to have some cash flow for a game or 2. Or I can just save some money starting now.
        Yeah, do that.

Comment

I'm broke. I just can't wait to graduate by next year and I'll be able to have some cash flow for a game or 2.

this is what happened to me the first year of THEE Game. I was barely making any money.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I rather save money for something else. I would love to go to 1 game just to get a great experience at Metlife but when money is tight, I really don't mind watching at home.

Comment

I rather save money for something else. I would love to go to 1 game just to get a great experience at Metlife but when money is tight, I really don't mind watching at home.
              You have like...6 months to save up, haha.

Comment

You have like...6 months to save up, haha.
                I'm currently saving up for a lot of other stuff though. I've decided to start saving up for after college, I really want to find my own place or something. Also putting money into mutual funds.

Comment

I'm currently saving up for a lot of other stuff though. I've decided to start saving up for after college, I really want to find my own place or something. Also putting money into mutual funds.
                  that's called investing, not saving =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    that's called investing, not saving =P
                    Sorry, saving and investing******

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      He's as good as most anyone else. There are no "defensive geniuses" anymore.
                      The reason our defense struggled is the same reason most or all defenses struggle......the players didn't play well enough. Usually because they aren't good enough.
                      Nothing makes a DC look better than better players.
                      No hes not. Weve been middle of the pack to dead last in almost all major defensive statistics since hes been here man. Given up 12000 yards in two years. Im sure theres someone out there that has a much better scheme. Our secondary are all first round picks except for Corey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        We are good enough (it seems) to be a contender. Are we good enough to be able to put the kind of pressure on opposing QB's that was the most important component of our playoff success? I don't know. The D line is changing. The entire defense is older. And NFL players can deteriorate quickly.
                        We went from one of the youngest teams in the NFL to one of the oldest in short order.
                        I don't know at all if we are good enough. Lets see what team we field after the draft and after more releases and FA signing happen.

the difference in today's NFL between 10-6 and 6-10 isn't much.
                        the flipside to that is that a 13-3 team is only a few plays away from being a 10-6 team too...

so i guess in reality... 6-10 and 13-3 isn't much of a difference as well...
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I think I might be able to attend a THEE game. Be excited...be very excited...
                          did anybody else just get a BLT flashback?

did u go back and look at his posts before u said that?

Comment

i hear ya on broke, but im sure u can squeeze 80 bucks out.

I mean u do live in brooklyn right?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              this is what happened to me the first year of THEE Game. I was barely making any money.
                              and then he developed the split personality known as DePizz, then hookers and alot of cash started going missing...

and the rest is history

Comment

• What a cooincidence, my buddy (who's an Eagles fan) wants us to go to THEE game....might just be there boys

Comment

Working...
                                X