Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafting Fluker is worse than drafting Wilson last year.

Comment

• 2nd day of acupuncture today.
      Its like going to the friggin dentist.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        They should go QB/CB but they will more than likely waste their 2 first rounders.
        a bunch of legit level-headed Jets fans and 4 names surfaced multiple times.

CB Dee Milliner
        DE Ziggy Ansah
        DE Barkevious Mingo
        TE Tyler Eifert

idk, i think it'd be more fun to watch them crash and burn. I think the guys i spoke to are going under the assumption that theyll continue to to pay Sanchez his ridiculous contract. Do you think there has EVER been a more overpaid player before? lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

CB Dee Milliner
          DE Ziggy Ansah
          DE Barkevious Mingo
          TE Tyler Eifert

idk, i think it'd be more fun to watch them crash and burn. I think the guys i spoke to are going under the assumption that theyll continue to to pay Sanchez his ridiculous contract. Do you think there has EVER been a more overpaid player before? lol
          Mingo and Geno.

Comment

• IDK guys, the more I think about it, I don't really see us going Offensive Lineman in the first. I mean if we were a top 5 pick, maybe....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

IDK guys, the more I think about it, I don't really see us going Offensive Lineman in the first. I mean if we were a top 5 pick, maybe....
              I think we should pick Fluker but I agree that we probably won't.
              Unless someone really drops, I see Werner as the pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Mingo and Geno.
                I wonder what the Browns will do if that goes down. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think we should pick Fluker but I agree that we probably won't.
                  Unless someone really drops, I see Werner as the pick.
                  if Werner isn't there do we go with Tank Carradine, or Trufant at CB maybe?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I wonder what the Browns will do if that goes down. lol
                    The Browns will have already picked. Word is that Milliner is high on their list.

The Jets need a QB and a pass rusher. The third need in corner but I don't think thats as huge a need as some think.

I say they pull the plug on Sanchez. They will probably ride him out as the third QB or just cut him. Garrard is simply a better player and Rex has to answer to the new regime.

Comment

if Werner isn't there do we go with Tank Carradine, or Trufant at CB maybe?
                      The ACL bothers me with Tank. Hard to use a 1st rounder on a guy with that kind of risk. We got burned with Austin.
                      Trufant is definitely a possibility though but I still think D line will be JR's focus.

Comment

The ACL bothers me with Tank. Hard to use a 1st rounder on a guy with that kind of risk. We got burned with Austin.
                        Trufant is definitely a possibility though but I still think D line will be JR's focus.
                        Good point. Austin was a former top 15 pick that we got in the 2nd round. So on paper it was a good deal.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Tank and Austin are completely different situations. .. Austin was out of football for 2 years. Tank has been out 5 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            Drafting Fluker is worse than drafting Wilson last year.
                            lol Fluker only if the guards are gone
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

CB Dee Milliner
                              DE Ziggy Ansah
                              DE Barkevious Mingo
                              TE Tyler Eifert

theres no QB worht picks that high... they are better off using one of them to trade down, or using their 2nd rounder to trade up

Comment

The Browns will have already picked. Word is that Milliner is high on their list.

The Jets need a QB and a pass rusher. The third need in corner but I don't think thats as huge a need as some think.

I say they pull the plug on Sanchez. They will probably ride him out as the third QB or just cut him. Garrard is simply a better player and Rex has to answer to the new regime.
                                Garrard? lol stop it... .unfortunately Sanchez is their best option

Comment

Working...
                                X