Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow....this is a quick read, but it's slightly depressing http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/thro...ing-price-pain

poor guy is finally paying for being the tough SOB he was
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Suck but thats what they get paid the big bucks for

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Suck but thats what they get paid the big bucks for
        yep
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...#slide=2330913

aliens

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TonyMoeaki81/sta...00988841480193

Comment

• Cam Newton hit 161 times while rushing or throwing last year. damn

Comment

Cam Newton hit 161 times while rushing or throwing last year. damn
                he won't last getting hit like that all the time

Comment

• man I can't believe we took the lowest rated player of the first round....

WE passed on Trufant, Werner, AND SHARRIF FLOYD(who had no business dropping to where he was taken) to take a guy we could have drafted today.....jeez.

Don't get me wrong, I think Pugh is going to be good, but 1st round? can't say I understand that...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Theyre saying Pugh has TRex arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      man I can't believe we took the lowest rated player of the first round....

WE passed on Trufant, Werner, AND SHARRIF FLOYD(who had no business dropping to where he was taken) to take a guy we could have drafted today.....jeez.

Don't get me wrong, I think Pugh is going to be good, but 1st round? can't say I understand that...
                      Exactly Pizz. Its not the player that bothers me. Its that we passed on huge talent to reach into the second round to fill an immediate need. Which is NOT what you're supposed to do with the draft.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Exactly Pizz. Its not the player that bothers me. Its that we passed on huge talent to reach into the second round to fill an immediate need. Which is NOT what you're supposed to do with the draft.
                        If we waited, we definitely still could have had him. And I would have definitely been on board with that. I mean, I don't think we NEEDED a DT....but how do you NOT want Sharrif Floyd? I couldn't believe my ears when he was falling.

Oh well. Hopefully Pugh just steps in, and is a straight up ****ing monster, if not, we wasted a pick. Idk..
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Theyre saying Pugh has TRex arms.
                          Daven isn't big enough to play OT, i dont know what youre talking about.

Idk, I trust Reese's description of him...he said that over all the footage, he could never find any issues with his arms...so idk where that comes from, but i havent looked yet
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            If we waited, we definitely still could have had him. And I would have definitely been on board with that. I mean, I don't think we NEEDED a DT....but how do you NOT want Sharrif Floyd? I couldn't believe my ears when he was falling.

Oh well. Hopefully Pugh just steps in, and is a straight up ****ing monster, if not, we wasted a pick. Idk..
                            Its not a waisted pick. I mean I assume JR believes he's a good prospect. But that's what he is....a prospect. You can't draft these kids and assume they will start week 1. Thats what free agency is for.
                            He passed on superior talent to fill a need because he had allowed our roster to have NO STARTING RT, on it.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Its not a waisted pick. I mean I assume JR believes he's a good prospect. But that's what he is....a prospect. You can't draft these kids and assume they will start week 1. Thats what free agency is for.
                              He passed on superior talent to fill a need because he had allowed our roster to have NO STARTING RT, on it.
                              errrrr.....he BETTER start....why else would we pick him?? I dont get it. As of right now, The only name i recognize on our O-line backups is Brewer...and I only know him because we consider him a wasted OL pick too =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think well be ok. Im pretty sure hes an eagle fan though. His buddys were wearing eagles jerseys.
                                Regardless he seemed pretty excited

Comment

Working...
                                X