X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    dude runs a 4.5 too.

Met Weatherford yesterday, said it was a boring draft by Reese but he got the talent
    Sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      dude runs a 4.5 too.

Met Weatherford yesterday, said it was a boring draft by Reese but he got the talent
      yea i saw the photo, pretty awesome
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        6,5 safety yeeesss please. a young qb for Eli to groom. 2 olinemen. We have like 15 guys on Dline haha. good competition. JR did a FINE job once again.
        That safety is going to have to show something on special teams to make the team.
        Brown and Rolle are the starters, with Hill as the 3rd safety. Watch out for Hill this season, guy is a solid player.
        Then you have Mundy and Sash, two good special team players. And can't forget T.T which he may not even make it out of Training camp, but I believe they will see what he can do at safety.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          That safety is going to have to show something on special teams to make the team.
          Brown and Rolle are the starters, with Hill as the 3rd safety. Watch out for Hill this season, guy is a solid player.
          Then you have Mundy and Sash, two good special team players. And can't forget T.T which he may not even make it out of Training camp, but I believe they will see what he can do at safety.
          I like Sash on ST. idk anything about Mundy, so I say scrap him lol.

Cant wait to get rid of thomas.....one day.... =\
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-0e7e913a8d69

"BPA, BPA, BPA."

Comment

• I was just surfing around some yahoo articles, and i was just reviewing all the guys currently listed on the giants roster. and then i looked at the depth chart.

they already have Pugh there at RT(brewer backup), and slid Diehl back to backup LT lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I also keep forgetting we signed Cullen Jenkins.

We have an abundance of depth there currently. they are going to send some people home sad. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think the Giants just like photogenic backup QBs for the TV footage. lol....that's the only kind of competition the Gmen want apparently haha
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I also keep forgetting we signed Cullen Jenkins.

We have an abundance of depth there currently. they are going to send some people home sad. lol
                    Its all up to the front 4. We live and die by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Its all up to the front 4. We live and die by it.
                      we shouldnt DIE by it. you arent taking out the QB or RB on every play. You need playmakers at all levels of the field.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

we shouldnt DIE by it. you arent taking out the QB or RB on every play. You need playmakers at all levels of the field.
                        Everything happens from the backfield. If you can get pressure, you have the best chance of success vs the O.
                        And we need to blitz like the last game of the season vs the Eagles.

Comment

I hate to say it but Dez is essentially right.
                          Without an ability to disrupt the QB with today's rules, it doesn't matter who you have back there. NFL QB's will tear you apart since you can't reroute WR's, hit them after the catch it and there is about 1 square foot on the player where you can hit them at all.
                          We saw what happened to SF's defense when they neutralized their pass rush. They got torn up by Joe Flacco.
                          You either get to the QB or you get scored on. Its that simple.
                          And on offense, you better protect the QB because you have to score and score a lot or you lose.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I find this all hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--wh...152540803.html

this is my favorite part:

"It's as if the Jets traded for him for the publicity – to be the talk of the town after their stadium partner – the Giants – won the 2012 Super Bowl. Why else would they get him? Why else would they waste a fourth-round pick?"

lmao....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lmao

"Now the Jets are rid of Tebow, replacing one quarterback quandary with another – a four-way fight between Sanchez, Geno Smith, David Garrard and Greg McElroy. It's a battle with no clear winner, just more confusion, more chaos, more upheaval"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I find this all hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--wh...152540803.html

this is my favorite part:

"It's as if the Jets traded for him for the publicity – to be the talk of the town after their stadium partner – the Giants – won the 2012 Super Bowl. Why else would they get him? Why else would they waste a fourth-round pick?"

lmao....
                                Thats exactly why they did it. No one will convince me other wise. I was saying that last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X