X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    well, he won't be playing nose tackle
    So theyll put him at DE? Another not so smart move imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      So theyll put him at DE? Another not so smart move imo.
      He'll be a pass rushing 5 tech. In the mold of jj watt, justin smith, etc.I could obviously be wrong, but the guy is a great pass rusher

Comment

• I don't understand how anyone can defend/like the pugh pick. It is such an obviously terrible pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea I'm not sure what MH is saying. Their draft was terrible. they took an injury risk to replace Revis, which i understand, but...i dont trust the guy. Like you said, the DT wont work in a 3-4, they are going to have a shaky QB competition, they didnt draft Eifert, which everyone thought was a no-brainer for the jets, and they added nothing notable on offense
          they took the best corner in the draft. I don't think he's any more an injury risk than anyone else.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
            I don't understand how anyone can defend/like the pugh pick. It is such an obviously terrible pick.
            jury is still out. i dont understand the pick, but it doesnt mean it wont work, idk...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              they took the best corner in the draft. I don't think he's any more an injury risk than anyone else.
              he's already had a handful of surgeries. would you trust that on our team?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok, I'll stop talking about the Jets. I just thought it was a funny article. I don't care abotu the Jets, nor do we have to discuss them lol

edit - I changed my mind: the comedy is just too good
                Last edited by JPizzack; 04-30-2013, 02:25 PM.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• still think the Jets had a good draft? lmao read this from the NY Daily News

The New York Daily News reports No. 38 pick Geno Smith has fired his agents over "displeasure (with) his draft position."
                  Welcome to the big leagues, Geno. Per reporter Manish Mehta, Smith thought he "would and should be the No. 1 overall pick," but was given "no assurance of his draft position." Smith shooting the messenger over his draft position isn't a promising indication of how he'll handle the New York spotlight

Have fun with this headcase haha
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

he's already had a handful of surgeries. would you trust that on our team?
                    Nothing big like an ACL though. Just some nagging stuff.
                    Any draft pick is a risk but he was a good pick. Big time playmaker.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Did you guys hear they are resurrecting the USFL next year? They want to make it a development league of sorts instead of trying to directly compete with the NFL lol.

I think it'd be a cool idea. Teams could have contracts with these USFL teams to provide their rookies and practice squad guys to a USFL team for development or something.

idk, what do ya think?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

still think the Jets had a good draft? lmao read this from the NY Daily News

The New York Daily News reports No. 38 pick Geno Smith has fired his agents over "displeasure (with) his draft position."
                        Welcome to the big leagues, Geno. Per reporter Manish Mehta, Smith thought he "would and should be the No. 1 overall pick," but was given "no assurance of his draft position." Smith shooting the messenger over his draft position isn't a promising indication of how he'll handle the New York spotlight

Have fun with this headcase haha
                        Sounds like a ******, hell fit right in

Comment

• this place sucks.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It does.

Comment

• This place is about as exciting as attending an NBA game....

lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• MLB game for me. I hate baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X