X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    on the group page thing you mean?

You didnt enjoy my photo of Morehead with Eli? lol
    I have to check that out actually. I always get notificons but I never check what's being posted. FB is whck these days, use it ONCE in awhile.

Comment

• is Hughes "back"?!?!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Finally watched that 30 for 30 short on Mr. Irrelevant, John Tuggle....and wow, even tho it was only 15 mins long, it was extremely emotional. I think seeing Parcells shed a tear was pretty powerful. It was really something.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

is Hughes "back"?!?!
          hope sooo

Comment

• I also watched the 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino". it was so friggin good!! I always forget that he was a Yankees prospect.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I also watched the 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino". it was so friggin good!! I always forget that he was a Yankees prospect.
              started watching, changed the channel when a commercial came on and forgot about it. Hate when that happens

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                started watching, changed the channel when a commercial came on and forgot about it. Hate when that happens
                I ended up just watching it on youtube. they have all of them on there.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• wheres smelly ol MH? He doesnt instigate anymore.

Comment

wheres smelly ol MH? He doesnt instigate anymore.
                    My work is done.
                    I've decided to let you all fly on your own.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      My work is done.
                      I've decided to let you all fly on your own.
                      Well ****.......that's boring.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• MH's "done" because JR proved his "draft for need" thesis to be false.

Comment

MH's "done" because JR proved his "draft for need" thesis to be false.
                          What was my "thesis" again?

Because it seems to me that this draft proved that JR often drafts for need in round 1.
                          I'm wondering how this draft did anything but prove my point.
                          Last edited by Morehead State; 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Because it seems to me that this draft proved that JR often drafts for need in round 1.
                            There's no real right answer, because he drafts both for need, and BPA. Hakeem Nicks = Need, JPP = BPA. I thought we were done with this....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's no real right answer, because he drafts both for need, and BPA. Hakeem Nicks = Need, JPP = BPA. I thought we were done with this....
                              Me too...but little Dezzy brought it back.

This draft supported my view that JR is not strictly a BPA drafter. I've cited many times where he drafted for need in round one. More times than not.
                              As a matter of fact, in his 8 drafts, he's gone strictly BPA in round 1 twice.
                              Every other pick addressed a glaring need. This season was actually the most acute example of that when he reached into round 2 with the 19th pick to chase our desperate need for a RT.

Comment

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-0e7e913a8d69

TC "The philosophy of the NY Giants has always been BPA, BPA, BPA"

Jerry Reese: He(Pugh) was best player available and a need for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X