Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    on the group page thing you mean?

    You didnt enjoy my photo of Morehead with Eli? lol
    I have to check that out actually. I always get notificons but I never check what's being posted. FB is whck these days, use it ONCE in awhile.

    Comment


    • is Hughes "back"?!?!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Finally watched that 30 for 30 short on Mr. Irrelevant, John Tuggle....and wow, even tho it was only 15 mins long, it was extremely emotional. I think seeing Parcells shed a tear was pretty powerful. It was really something.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          is Hughes "back"?!?!
          hope sooo

          Comment


          • I also watched the 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino". it was so friggin good!! I always forget that he was a Yankees prospect.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I also watched the 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino". it was so friggin good!! I always forget that he was a Yankees prospect.
              started watching, changed the channel when a commercial came on and forgot about it. Hate when that happens

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                started watching, changed the channel when a commercial came on and forgot about it. Hate when that happens
                I ended up just watching it on youtube. they have all of them on there.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • wheres smelly ol MH? He doesnt instigate anymore.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    wheres smelly ol MH? He doesnt instigate anymore.
                    My work is done.
                    I've decided to let you all fly on your own.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      My work is done.
                      I've decided to let you all fly on your own.
                      Well ****.......that's boring.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • MH's "done" because JR proved his "draft for need" thesis to be false.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          MH's "done" because JR proved his "draft for need" thesis to be false.
                          What was my "thesis" again?

                          Because it seems to me that this draft proved that JR often drafts for need in round 1.
                          I'm wondering how this draft did anything but prove my point.
                          Last edited by Morehead State; 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            What was my "thesis" again?

                            Because it seems to me that this draft proved that JR often drafts for need in round 1.
                            I'm wondering how this draft did anything but prove my point.
                            There's no real right answer, because he drafts both for need, and BPA. Hakeem Nicks = Need, JPP = BPA. I thought we were done with this....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              There's no real right answer, because he drafts both for need, and BPA. Hakeem Nicks = Need, JPP = BPA. I thought we were done with this....
                              Me too...but little Dezzy brought it back.

                              This draft supported my view that JR is not strictly a BPA drafter. I've cited many times where he drafted for need in round one. More times than not.
                              As a matter of fact, in his 8 drafts, he's gone strictly BPA in round 1 twice.
                              Every other pick addressed a glaring need. This season was actually the most acute example of that when he reached into round 2 with the 19th pick to chase our desperate need for a RT.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                What was my "thesis" again?

                                Because it seems to me that this draft proved that JR often drafts for need in round 1.
                                I'm wondering how this draft did anything but prove my point.
                                http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-0e7e913a8d69

                                TC "The philosophy of the NY Giants has always been BPA, BPA, BPA"

                                Jerry Reese: He(Pugh) was best player available and a need for us.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X