This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith Hill> Carrie Underwood
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      BTW... I strongly believe in our criminal justice system. I think every accused person deserves a vigorous defense.

But sometimes you just need to take guys out and shoot them like animals. Like these creeps in Cleveland.

And that's my home town for God's sake.
      Agreed. No need to parade them around, put their face in the media and give us his back round, how hard he had it. Then suddenly hes another victim just like these ****s in Boston. Troubling times

Comment

• Yea nirvana and ff arent really favorites of mine but I like quite a few songs of theirs. I always wondered how people like Dave and Maynard find time to be in two popular bands at the same time.

Comment

• Ranger game was really something last night. Close, too close. Need to keep scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Yea nirvana and ff arent really favorites of mine but I like quite a few songs of theirs. I always wondered how people like Dave and Maynard find time to be in two popular bands at the same time.
            Well, Dave Grohl was never technically working in more than 1 band at a time. After Nirvana came the Foo Fighters, which he techjnically recorded the first album all by himself doping everything before actually putting together a band.

in '01, he was asked to be the drummer for Queens of the Stone Age first album, knowing it wasn't permanent.

And about 2 years ago, while not working on any Foo Fighters material, he had a side project called "Them Crooked Vultures"....which was honestly a pretty freakin' awesome album if you havent heard it.(John Paul Jones from Zeppelin is in that band, and Josh Homme from Queens of the Stoneage, and Eagles of Death Metal)
            Last edited by JPizzack; 05-08-2013, 09:52 AM.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Faith Hill> Carrie Underwood
              my first time back in thee thread ina few weeks and this is the first post I see
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Faith Hill> Carrie Underwood
                In terms of...
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  In terms of...
                  Carrie will be taking over the Sunday night football theme song duties from Faith...in terms of all other things Carrie is >

Comment

In terms of...
                    Carrie Underwood is taking over for Faith Hill on SNF!!!!!!

What's wrong with you people!!!!!

(well I already know what's wrong with Matt)

Comment

• There is Faith Hill....and before that there was Nancy Wilson.
                      These are the women guys my age lusted after.

Comment

I know, Carrie Underwood is awesome though.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          Carrie will be taking over the Sunday night football theme song duties from Faith...in terms of all other things Carrie is >
                          I know, I just don't see why Morehead doesn't like it lol.

Comment

It's all complete crap, who cares....I dont think any of these people represent football. It's bogus.

When you think football, do you think faith hill? wtf no...

they need some obnoxious rock stars in there to fit the persona of football players lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

he hates change

Comment

Because Morehead doesn't like anything young, whether a person or not. That's not a joke.

Faith Hill is bangin', and in her 40s....Carrie Underwood is young....so morehead despises her based on that alone.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X