This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ha yeah, let's march in D.C. with loaded rifles in a populated area with a buttload of security and police. Nothing will happen!
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.
      I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.
        Not sure of DC gun laws. Probably really strict. And if theyre anything like NYs, its illegal to bring a firearm into the state/district if its not registered with the state, which is ridiculous. It should be like a driver license.
        I think its a good thing. Let congress/white house know who they work for. They seem to forget at times.

Comment

it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
            Homicide rate is much lower in those "redneck" states.

Comment

Homicide rate is much lower in those "redneck" states.
              Yes, because nobody wants to live near those rednecks.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Not sure of DC gun laws. Probably really strict. And if theyre anything like NYs, its illegal to bring a firearm into the state/district if its not registered with the state, which is ridiculous. It should be like a driver license. I think its a good thing. Let congress/white house know who they work for. They seem to forget at times.
                It's just bad judgement.

Comment

• I'm freaking tired, and i miss REAL football!!!

I also miss talking about football....talking with you guys about other stuff SUCKS!!! =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Yes, because nobody wants to live near those rednecks.
                    Texas and Fl are some of the most populated states. You went to school in friggin Georgia. lol You are the definition of hypocrisy my friend.

Comment

Texas and Fl are some of the most populated states. You went to school in friggin Georgia. lol You are the definition of hypocrisy my friend.
                      I went to COLLEGE in Georgia....I'm not FROM Georgia, I don't act southern, I have literally no southern ideals, and simply went there for a business education and to bang sluts.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's just bad judgement.
                        So is trying to limit the rights of the people.

Comment

• If I'm taking a lady out to dinner and spending about 2 days worth of my money, I expect to enter her clam bar right after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            If I'm taking a lady out to dinner and spending about 2 days worth of my money, I expect to enter her clam bar right after.
                            that sounds like a ******ed amount of money regardless of your wage, lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So is trying to limit the rights of the people.
                              Okay, but you don't counter bad judgement with MORE bad judgement lol.

Comment

Okay, but you don't counter bad judgement with MORE bad judgement lol.
                                I have no love of guns. I've never owned one and probably never will.
                                Having said that the problems with violence in this country are not caused by the availability of guns. Its caused by the degradation of our society and the crappy job today's parents are doing.

A short but concise Morehead rant.

And BTW, southern poeple are some of the finest, most selfless folks on earth. Just because there are a few nutjobs doesn't change that.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X