This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if you waste my ticket ill castrate you.[:|][/quote]

word up[/quote]

Did u get my PM bro?

Comment

nope?
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]nope?[/quote]

Huh... I'll have to send it again... that's weird

EDIT: Check it now

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>The worlds most beautiful human!!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

phew. i couldnt find this place. i nearly **** my pants. </P>

top of the mornin ta yas.</P>

Comment

lol

well enjoy it, i think SMS has given it a stay of execution until the actual draft day....

morning everyone...

btw, could this thread NOT suck today? I got a big night tonite and i feel like ****, so work is moving VERY SLOW

Comment

For the record I got the smack down laid on me at my job. They noticed I have not been doing **** at work and I got written up yesterday. No more internet at work for me. My boss is not here yet right now. I will check in at lunch but if you want to hit me up on aim it is giantturtle4417. ****en sucks. I need to pull my **** together and hopefully be back on by next week. Enjoy your day ladies and gents. I will miss you. I know you will miss me. I love this place too much. Job&gt;GMB

Comment

lol giantturtle?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol well enjoy it, i think SMS has given it a stay of execution until the actual draft day.... morning everyone... btw, could this thread NOT suck today? I got a big night tonite and i feel like ****, so work is moving VERY SLOW[/quote]</P>

lets turn this **** up to 11 biiitch</P>

Comment

anyone up for Firewaters on Rt 4 Today?

Passover ended and I'm thinking about going there for a few beers after work.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]anyone up for Firewaters on Rt 4 Today?

[/quote]

haha i would def of if i dind't have plans already. I never been to firewater. I tried one time but the ****in parking lot was packed and there was no where to go. I live in elmwood park so im right down 4 west

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol well enjoy it, i think SMS has given it a stay of execution until the actual draft day.... morning everyone... btw, could this thread NOT suck today? I got a big night tonite and i feel like ****, so work is moving VERY SLOW[/quote]</P>

lets turn this **** up to 11 biiitch</P>[/quote]

we gotta pick the pace up for ourselves and make up for bigblue...

uhg this could be a long day

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol giantturtle?[/quote]
                            I like the Giants, Maryland college B'ball (turtles), and the Lakers.

I wanted it to be GiantLakerTurtle but it messed up. Whateva....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we gotta pick the pace up for ourselves and make up for bigblue...

uhg this could be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]anyone up for Firewaters on Rt 4 Today?

[/quote]

haha i would def of if i dind't have plans already. I never been to firewater. I tried one time but the ****in parking lot was packed and there was no where to go. I live in elmwood park so im right down 4 west[/quote]

Yeah its not a bad place, I know all the bartenders and they all know me and the manager there "Joe" loves my group of friends cause we are all doing the "Beer Club" there, sometimes he walks around with a nerf gun shooting the bartenders kinda funny.

2 out of the 3 regular bartenders are hot and the dress code is a corset []

they got like 140 beers just got 20 new ones in the other day too.

Comment

Working...
                                X