This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yup, I have their whole discography at home. Excellent band with such an awesome range of different styles and sounds.
    Well that's cool.

I have to say one thing though Pizz. When I was young, if a guy used the work "discography", he would have the crap kicked out of him.
    On principle alone.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

oh..........

who cares, it's underpowered either way

=P
      yeaaa ok buddy. haha looking to lease the charger r/t. AWD is a few thousand more. Im reading mixed reviews. Some say AWD excellerates faster, some say thats not true. Now Im reading the new chargers with RWD send like 30% power to the front wheels anyway. Reading all this stuff is enough to make your head spin

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        yeaaa ok buddy. haha looking to lease the charger r/t. AWD is a few thousand more. Im reading mixed reviews. Some say AWD excellerates faster, some say thats not true. Now Im reading the new chargers with RWD send like 30% power to the front wheels. Reading all this stuff is enough to make your head spin
        Chargers are for pathetic guys my age going through a mid life crisis.
        Or for younger guys with short ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Well that's cool.

I have to say one thing though Pizz. When I was young, if a guy used the work "discography", he would have the crap kicked out of him.
          On principle alone.
          Well, the term made a comeback with the advent of advanced piracy. You don't just download the album "Howl" if you dont want, you can get the bands full works, and the torrents are typically labeled as discography
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You leased a wanna be prius. Your opinion means nothing. haha

Comment

Well, the term made a comeback with the advent of advanced piracy. You don't just download the album "Howl" if you dont want, you can get the bands full works, and the torrents are typically labeled as discography
              Just using the word "discography" should get you banned for a week.
              I'm sorry Pizz. ........Morehead has spoken.

Comment

Chargers are kind of pathetic, Dezz, sorry.....

Unless youre talking '68 or '69 Charger........but you dont have the balls for that.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just using the word "discography" should get you banned for a week.
                  I'm sorry Pizz. ........Morehead has spoken.
                  /sigh....

whatever you say, pal.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You leased a wanna be prius. Your opinion means nothing. haha
                    I clearly hurt your feelings Dez.

I feel so badly for you. Go ahead and get the Charger. You are woman, and I hear you roar!

Comment

/sigh....

whatever you say, pal.
                      Are you really taking this seriously? You're as bad as Dezzy for God's sake.

Comment

I clearly hurt your feelings Dez.

I feel so badly for you. Go ahead and get the Charger. You are woman, and I hear you roar!
                        Not at all, youre entitled to your opinion. I think they look mean and tough. Need a 4 door and it comes with 370 hp. Cant beat that. Was looking at the camero ss but like I said, I want a 4 door.

Looks perty to me....

I just think its a bit hypocritical coming from a guy that leased the most driven car by women, thats all

Comment

Are you really taking this seriously? You're as bad as Dezzy for God's sake.
                          lol nope. dont really care. plus, i have no idea if you were serious about the term anyway haha
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Not at all, youre entitled to your opinion. I think they look mean and tough. Need a 4 door and it comes with 370 hp. Cant beat that. Was looking at the camero ss but like I said, I want a 4 door.

Looks perty to me....

I just think its a bit hypocritical coming from a guy that leased the most driven car by women, thats all
                            Its such a pathetic overcompensation Dez. You really need to think this through.
                            Chicks get this stuff.

Comment

why would you want a 4 door car??? The more space a car has, and people expect rides!! I only buy 2 door cars because i dont want people trying to mooch off me anymore lol

The Camaro is infinitely superior in every way imaginable!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Gotta rewmember Dez....When everyone else is zigging....you gotta zag!
                                This is zigging squared.

Comment

Working...
                                X