Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Not really. I think S&B and Drez are your best posters
    Oh.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
      You have a lot of hostility towards people older then you, it's become quite comical.
      And I meant "what do" and yes I'm very aware of slang. It's when people are to lazy to use the proper language.
      I guess old people can't take jokes. Sorry dude, didn't mean to offend you.

      And I am not sure if Morehead knows I am joking with him, he seems to take it really seriously, as do you...

      You seem to be insulted, so my jokes must have some meaning to you. Hostile? I think not, it's just jest.

      Comment


      • Now, calm down pal.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          Fixed and QFT
          HAHAH
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • People are easily butthurt, because for some reason, posters that have been here for a long time think they deserve some amount of respect, which to me is HILAAAARIOUS because that's not how the internet works lol
            that's all thats going on here. There's no need to be aggressive with anyone
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              People are easily butthurt, because for some reason, posters that have been here for a long time think they deserve some amount of respect, which to me is HILAAAARIOUS because that's not how the internet works lol
              that's all thats going on here. There's no need to be aggressive with anyone
              Uhh yea. We have tenure over these greenhorns so shut the **** up.
              Last edited by dezzzR; 05-15-2013, 01:29 PM.

              Comment


              • You move back to NY yet ny?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  You move back to NY yet ny?
                  Yeah been back since January.

                  Giants fan since the early 80s

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Uhh yea. We have tenure over these greenhorns so shut the **** up.
                    hahaha

                    sure, but **** everything about internet toughness! lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      HAHAH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        I guess old people can't take jokes. Sorry dude, didn't mean to offend you.

                        And I am not sure if Morehead knows I am joking with him, he seems to take it really seriously, as do you...

                        You seem to be insulted, so my jokes must have some meaning to you. Hostile? I think not, it's just jest.
                        Why? Did you say something crappy about me?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Why? Did you say something crappy about me?
                          You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                            Yeah been back since January.
                            cool, i forgot about that also. Where at? wanna go boozin'? lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.
                              If said punching bag had a bad attitude, despised those under 40, and who also happened to like the red sux....perhaps....but i doubt it.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                                You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.
                                Really don't know what that means, but if its good.....I agree.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X