This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    If said punching bag had a bad attitude, despised those under 40, and who also happened to like the red sux....perhaps....but i doubt it.
    I picture Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino when I think of MH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Really don't know what that means, but if its good.....I agree.
      You asked what you missed, nothing out of the usual for the resident punching bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        That's definitely Morehead in like 15 years. except less racist I hope, lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You asked what you missed, nothing out of the usual for the resident punching bag.
          Not sure what would compel you to say that....but whatever makes you happy.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That's definitely Morehead in like 15 years. except less racist I hope, lmao
            Yeah, I think Clint went just a little overboard on the racial epithets in that one.

Comment

Not sure what would compel you to say that....but whatever makes you happy.
              Do I really need to point out that I am joking? Cmon now!

Comment

Yeah, I think Clint went just a little overboard on the racial epithets in that one.
                Well other than that...that IS me in 15 years. (well maybe 30)

Comment

• ugh...poor clint eastwood. I'll never forgive the RNC committee(is that the term) for letting him embarass himself on national television. It was like letting your senile grandfather be a college professor, and you were forced to sit and watch people tease him.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well other than that...that IS me in 15 years. (well maybe 30)
                    I just view you as the ultimate "Get off my lawn you little sh**s!!" kind of guy.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just view you as the ultimate "Get off my lawn you little sh**s!!" kind of guy.
                      Yeah but you should see my lawn.

Comment

Yeah but you should see my lawn.
                        As a child, I once watched my father chase down a guy with a baseball bat for driving on the edge of our lawn. We had a corner lot and it happened pretty often.

that's when I knew my dad wasn't right in the head. lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

As a child, I once watched my father chase down a guy with a baseball bat for driving on the edge of our lawn. We had a corner lot and it happened pretty often.

that's when I knew my dad wasn't right in the head. lol
                          Just driving on your lawn? A couple of my friends growing up who lived along this main road by me always had idiots who would drive on their lawns, and through their fences as well. Once a car crashed through my friends fence, on to her lawn and actually went through the wall of her house that led to her parent's bedroom, so call me crazy but what your dad did there really doesn't seem too nuts.

Comment

Just driving on your lawn? A couple of my friends growing up who lived along this main road by me always had idiots who would drive on their lawns, and through their fences as well. Once a car crashed through my friends fence, on to her lawn and actually went through the wall of her house that led to her parent's bedroom, so call me crazy but what your dad did there really doesn't seem too nuts.
                            If i had a gun I would shoot anyone who drove on my lawn. Its my baby!!!

Comment

lol jeez!!!

ok, well.....perhaps youre right....but there are many other reasons attributing to me thinking he ain't right! =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I hope Im Clint when Im that old.

Comment

Working...
                                X