This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    in reference to Pappy and Pizz I believe saying that Garrard should start... he just retired yesterday
    oh yea I saw that yesterday. haha

Comment

• It's been dead today, even throughout the whole boards. I guess people are getting wasted.

Comment

in reference to Pappy and Pizz I believe saying that Garrard should start... he just retired yesterday
        Didn't know his knee was that bad. How could we?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• The mayor of our city (Rob Ford) has apparently been smoking crack....our political scandals are more comical than yours
          Last edited by egyptian420; 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            The mayor of our city (Rob Ford) has apparently been smoking crack....our political scandals are more comical than yours
            ya sure? cuz our governor was banging hookers...

lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              didnt know anything about that either.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• and to be honest....why do i care about that? lol. Why did matt make it sound like i was supporting Gerrard?!?!

i LOVE when the jets fall on their face. I hope Geno implodes, and I hope Sanchez regresses even worse than last year. lol. its all so hilarious to me.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  maybe by the fact that hes 35 and the last game he played was in 2010
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    and to be honest....why do i care about that? lol. Why did matt make it sound like i was supporting Gerrard?!?!

i LOVE when the jets fall on their face. I hope Geno implodes, and I hope Sanchez regresses even worse than last year. lol. its all so hilarious to me.
                    just from the football debate of it... you KNOW I coulda care less about the Jets

I have owned all my obnoxious Jet fan friends. They cringe to talk to me from sept-feb
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

just from the football debate of it... you KNOW I coulda care less about the Jets

I have owned all my obnoxious Jet fan friends. They cringe to talk to me from sept-feb
                      You've physically owned them? Damn, I need to own me some Jet slaves

Comment

they should cringe.....most of the jets fans i know are currently just in this "whatever" state of mind....they just assume their team is ****ed for the next however many years...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This off-season is actually pretty ****ing long. What the heck is taking so long?

Comment

• every offseason takes ****ing forever in my eyes lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This one has been long I agree. Seems like a lot of the nuts are starting to come out of hibernation though which always spices things up for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                every offseason takes ****ing forever in my eyes lol
                                Yup, but another month and a half training camp starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X