Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber won music innovation award last night.... WTF......

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Justin Bieber won music innovation award last night.... WTF......
      first of all...award shows should be called SHOW shows....cuz there's no point to them. 2nd of all...what did he innovate?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• lol he got booed. And Kid Rock shat all over lip synciers

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          lol he got booed. And Kid Rock shat all over lip synciers
          rightfully so....but honestly......kid rock? hes ****ing awful, why was he doing ANYTHING in front of the public? lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• When Kid Rock came on, I was so ****ing close to shutting off the TV.Where the hell did he come from? Does he even make music anymore? I just wanted to see who won the rap award.

Supposedly Gangnam style is a rap song, and Flo Rida makes rap music..

What a dumb show.

Comment

• And I have no idea what Bieber has innovated. He didn't innovate ****. He sang a bunch of music that got a bunch of 13 year old's panties wet and they got their parents to buy the CDs when they could have just went on torrent websites and downloaded them anyhow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                4thand1, DarkSaint, those guys.
                You mean that person, ie: they are all different 420 personalities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  And I have no idea what Bieber has innovated. He didn't innovate ****. He sang a bunch of music that got a bunch of 13 year old's panties wet and they got their parents to buy the CDs when they could have just went on torrent websites and downloaded them anyhow.
                  Does he even write his own music? Beiber is already old news, his fanbase is starting to grow up and then its bye-bye Biebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    Does he even write his own music? Beiber is already old news, his fanbase is starting to grow up and then its bye-bye Biebs.
                    Well supposedly he's innovative. Not sure how. Those award things are dumb. The popular peeps always win.

Comment

You mean that person, ie: they are all different 420 personalities.
                      420 is definitely a different person. But DarkSaint, ElidaMANning and 4th and 1 are definitely the same person.
                      He also came on line for a day as "ill".

The guy is kind of wacked but since I am flattered by the fact that he stalks me, its hard to hate him.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        420 is definitely a different person. But DarkSaint, ElidaMANning and 4th and 1 are definitely the same person.
                        He also came on line for a day as "ill".

The guy is kind of wacked but since I am flattered by the fact that he stalks me, its hard to hate him.
                        Hmm I thought 420 and darksaint were one in the same due to their similar incoherent rants in the wall of text format. Either way they are all entertaining at least.

Comment

• They ruin threads. It was really funny at first, but now it's pathetic.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hmm I thought 420 and darksaint were one in the same due to their similar incoherent rants in the wall of text format. Either way they are all entertaining at least.
                            Actually 420 knows football a bit. He's just an Eli butt boy and can get snipey at times.
                            The other guy(s) are just trying to ruin threads and get them locked. And he/they (its a he) usually succeeds.

I PM'd Mod C and suggested that we just self police. When enough smart and whitty posters humiliate him enough he will either stop the nonsense or stop posting on his own.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Actually 420 knows football a bit. He's just an Eli butt boy and can get snipey at times.
                              The other guy(s) are just trying to ruin threads and get them locked. And he/they (its a he) usually succeeds.

I PM'd Mod C and suggested that we just self police. When enough smart and whitty posters humiliate him enough he will either stop the nonsense or stop posting on his own.
                              lol, damn...sounds like i gotta do some reading lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't know where you got the idea that they are all the same person.

Comment

Working...
                                X