Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I PM'd Mod C and suggested that we just self police. When enough smart and whitty posters humiliate him enough he will either stop the nonsense or stop posting on his own.
    hahahaha a free for all on the gmb
    Last edited by byron; 05-20-2013, 08:32 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
      I don't know where you got the idea that they are all the same person.
      Why would you have an opinion?
      Oh.....I get it. Another alter ego. Run along sonny.........
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Why would you have an opinion?
        Oh.....I get it. Another alter ego. Run along sonny.........
        OHHHHHHH SSSSSNAP!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          OHHHHHHH SSSSSNAP!!!!
          And how about Rudy getting in guys grills last night.
          Pretty awesome!
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Why would you have an opinion?
            Oh.....I get it. Another alter ego. Run along sonny.........
            HAHAHHHAHA GOTTTTTTTTTT EMMMMMMMMMMMM
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              And how about Rudy getting in guys grills last night.
              Pretty awesome!
              did she get banned for it?? no? then it doesnt count!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                did she get banned for it?? no? then it doesnt count!!
                Anyone who puts themselves out there on TAGF deserves credit.

                We have a few posters here who like the safety of the "entertainment" threads. Warm in their little cocoon.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Anyone who puts themselves out there on TAGF deserves credit.

                  We have a few posters here who like the safety of the "entertainment" threads. Warm in their little cocoon.
                  shut up, jerk. didnt you see my post yesterday? TAGF is only good for trolling and fighting. I get plenty of that here without listening to complete idiots.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    shut up, jerk. didnt you see my post yesterday? TAGF is only good for trolling and fighting. I get plenty of that here without listening to complete idiots.
                    Struck a nerve.
                    "Shut up, jerk".....Hahahaha!!!!!

                    Come on Pizzey. Be a little more thick skinned.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Struck a nerve.
                      "Shut up, jerk".....Hahahaha!!!!!

                      Come on Pizzey. Be a little more thick skinned.
                      if you thought that bothered me, I've got news for ya....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        They ruin threads. It was really funny at first, but now it's pathetic.
                        I thought it was pretty hilarious. Pathetic and hilarious

                        Comment


                        • You know what DOES bother me though?? lol

                          Last night I woke up at like 230am, and i was thirsty, so I grabbed my water bottle and filled it up. I get back to my room, and i was goign to put the bottle down and it slipped out of my hand and i poured like half the thing all over my phone lol. I dried everything up, seemed to work fine. went to bed....

                          my alarm goes off at 6am, but i cant turn it off...the screen wont respond.....so i shut the phone off......wont boot back up....now it's stuck on some boot screen I cant pass. lol

                          oh well...i was going to buy a new phone soon anyway....now i just have to.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            You know what DOES bother me though?? lol

                            Last night I woke up at like 230am, and i was thirsty, so I grabbed my water bottle and filled it up. I get back to my room, and i was goign to put the bottle down and it slipped out of my hand and i poured like half the thing all over my phone lol. I dried everything up, seemed to work fine. went to bed....

                            my alarm goes off at 6am, but i cant turn it off...the screen wont respond.....so i shut the phone off......wont boot back up....now it's stuck on some boot screen I cant pass. lol

                            oh well...i was going to buy a new phone soon anyway....now i just have to.
                            What kind of phone are you looking to get?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              if you thought that bothered me, I've got news for ya....
                              Lets face it Pizz........I matter to you.
                              Dare I say it............I complete you.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                What kind of phone are you looking to get?


                                I crack myself up!!!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X