• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Angels cheer cause we're together"
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Oh.......and EliMVP-NYG is another one of his alter egos as well.
      Just got yelled at by the Mods so I've added all of them to my ignore list.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

They love you. The Eli fan boys
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          They love you. The Eli fan boys
          Trust me Rudy........I am their reason for living.

Comment

• They better not **** up Deadpool like they did in that one Xmen movie.

Comment

lol. was it for the posts in tagf, or the posts here in regards to all those guys being the same person?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                lol. was it for the posts in tagf, or the posts here in regards to all those guys being the same person?
                The Mods don't care what we say here. A couple of threads got locked because these ((this) guy(s) sabotage these threads with Eli references and I make fun of them for it.
                Their position isn't misplaced. It makes it difficult for other posters to be involved with the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  They better not **** up Deadpool like they did in that one Xmen movie.
                  which movie is Deadpool in??? I find him hilarous lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The Mods don't care what we say here. A couple of threads got locked because these ((this) guy(s) sabotage these threads with Eli references and I make fun of them for it.
                    Their position isn't misplaced. It makes it difficult for other posters to be involved with the thread.
                    I should look around lol. I never see them i guess
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      which movie is Deadpool in??? I find him hilarous lol
                      That link I posted yesterday. Theres a Deadpool game coming out at the end of June though

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        That link I posted yesterday. Theres a Deadpool game coming out at the end of June though
                        last year for my birthday someone gave me one of the marvel vs capcom games for ps3, and Deadpool was in that. does that count? =P
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I love ya MH but you instigate the **** out of Eli threads. I find it funny. Sucks the mods dont.

Comment

I love ya MH but you instigate the **** out of Eli threads. I find it funny. Sucks the mods dont.
                            That's a load of crap Dez,,,,Absolute crap.
                            These dopes follow me around like a puppy or just get involved in these threads calling everyone Eli haters. Your point is complete nonsense.

Once they are there....yes, I will make fun of then. (its actually one guy). But this guy is a ****head. And looks to ruin any thread where Eli is involved.

Comment

That's a load of crap Dez,,,,Absolute crap.
                              These dopes follow me around like a puppy or just get involved in these threads calling everyone Eli haters. Your point is complete nonsense.

Once they are there....yes, I will make fun of then. (its actually one guy). But this guy is a ****head. And looks to ruin any thread where Eli is involved.
                              You like to push buttons too. That thread about Nassib that was locked is a good example. You make your Eli jokes and they cant handle it. I think youre right, these posters stalk you

Comment

10 pitchers are on pace to throw 200 K's. Theres only been 2 a year a couple times.
                                yea, in the juice years
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X