This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You dont think theyll be alright? The only real question mark is Pugh. We know what we have with Booth, Snee, Bass, and Beatty. Back ups are versatile. We should be fine
    Our starting RT is either going to be:
    A vet in decline. So much that the team cut his pay by 80%
    A bench warmer who has essentially not seen the field in his first 2 season
    A mid second round quality rookie prospect who we have no idea how long it will taken before he's ready to play in the NFL.

Yes.....I concerned.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Our starting RT is either going to be:
      A vet in decline. So much that the team cut his pay by 80%
      A bench warmer who has essentially not seen the field in his first 2 season
      A mid second round quality rookie prospect who we have no idea how long it will taken before he's ready to play in the NFL.

Yes.....I concerned.
      Still, its a bit premature to think the whole line will break down because of the right tackle.

Comment

• Sad about Urlacher

Comment

Still, its a bit premature to think the whole line will break down because of the right tackle.
          I never said they would break down. Please show me where I did.

Having said that, if we are weak at RT, defenses will exploit that in their game planning.

Comment

• Eli will just step up or just scramble out of the way......no probs

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              Eli will just step up or just scramble out of the way......no probs
              You can't be serious.
              Eli will scramble? I can't believe you said that.

Comment

You can't be serious.
                Eli will scramble? I can't believe you said that.
                come on man ! Eli runs like a dear......just raising hell MH

Comment

I never said they would break down. Please show me where I did.

Having said that, if we are weak at RT, defenses will exploit that in their game planning.
                  Breathe MH.
                  you said you were concerned about the oline. DD or Pugh may give up some plays but not enough for teams to take expose the O

I think B is right. Eli may not be the most nimble but he does have good footwork in the pocket and moves around well so thats also a plus

Comment

come on man ! Eli runs like a dear......just raising hell MH
                    Jumpin' ugly with Good "Ol Morehead tonight big B.

I was especially displeased to see you taking Matt's side against me on the Pugh thing. I mean we're talking Matt here. The guy who wanted to give away the store for Braylon Edwards for God's sake,

It hurts my heart.

Comment

Breathe MH.
                      you said you were concerned about the oline. DD or Pugh may give up some plays but not enough for teams to take expose the O

I think B is right. Eli may not be the most nimble but he does have good footwork in the pocket and moves around well so thats also a plus
                      He was joking Dezzy.

I have about 5 football arguments going at the same time on the MB tonight. I can't keep them all straight.

Comment

Breathe MH.

I did throw scramble in there for its dramatic affect Eli knows when to chuck that sucker

Comment

Jumpin' ugly with Good "Ol Morehead tonight big B.

I was especially displeased to see you taking Matt's side against me on the Pugh thing. I mean we're talking Matt here. The guy who wanted to give away the store for Braylon Edwards for God's sake,

It hurts my heart.
                          yeah it was a bit misguided on part he was talking more about bpa/need I was more about it being a bad or good move by the FO...I did try to make my point clearer in the FA-RT post....I think I snapped in there somewhere...damn dementia

Comment

yeah it was a bit misguided on part he was talking more about bpa/need I was more about it being a bad or good move by the FO...I did try to make my point clearer in the FA-RT post....I think I snapped in there somewhere...damn dementia
                            Yeah but dementia can be fun too.

Comment

• **** school and stress. I've been losing a ton of weight and I feel like I'm eating like a total pig because of this school studying. I lost a ****load of weight and a good amount of pants sizes.

thankfully it's all over tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah but dementia can be fun too.
                                yeah ... today I finished spraying lacquer on a bookcase we built .....so I'm cleaning up the spray gun ...I got some lacquer left in the spray gun that I'm going to dump back in the can I also have a strainer in my other hand that I'm going to throw in empty box near the can of lacquer...I got these moves all thought out on the fly.. when I get to the box I dump lacquer right in....total short circuit...oh well I cleaned the mess up as we laughed

Comment

Working...
                                X