Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    If Eric Winston was signed, not only would we have a solid RT, but we would also have a guy who can slide over and play LT if Beatty gets hurt.

    Just sayin'...........
    talk about blowing somebody, Eric Winston isn't even that good moorehead lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Your lucky your on this thread. If you said that on TAGF, you'd be banned. Morehead is tight with our rubbery QB.
      Hahaha!!!!!
      i'll test those waters at a future time lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        talk about blowing somebody, Eric Winston isn't even that good moorehead lol
        He's very solid and he would come a lot cheaper than you think.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Sanchez was intercepted by a nose tackle today.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            besides Beatty, I think our whole line is question marks. And even Beatty and his durability makes him a question mark.
            I see where you guys are coming from. They werent anything special last year and it showed in the inconsistency of both the passing and running game. I think Boothe, Snee and Beatty are solid. Bass has his ups and downs. I think theyll be better than they were last year as a unit.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I see where you guys are coming from. They werent anything special last year and it showed in the inconsistency of both the passing and running game. I think Boothe, Snee and Beatty are solid. Bass has his ups and downs. I think theyll be better than they were last year as a unit.
              I think Snee may be our most overrated player. Guy has not been that great the past two years, most are giving him the injury excuse which may be valid, but he doesn't seem to be recovered yet.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

              Comment


              • what are all you homos doing this weekend?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  what are all you homos doing this weekend?
                  Hosting my nephew's graduation party in the cold rain.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Atlantic City

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      what are all you homos doing this weekend?
                      Crying
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        what are all you homos doing this weekend?
                        Finally flying back to America. ..been in Berlin for 60+ days.... but hey atleast I'm a diamond Hilton member now

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Hosting my nephew's graduation party in the cold rain.
                          Yea Im going to one too. Hope its not too crappy out. Should be a great time regardless.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Crying
                            Whats the matter drama queen??

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              Finally flying back to America. ..been in Berlin for 60+ days.... but hey atleast I'm a diamond Hilton member now
                              I flew back from the UK a few years ago on USAir, envoy class. I didn't want the flight to end it was so awesome.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                Finally flying back to America. ..been in Berlin for 60+ days.... but hey atleast I'm a diamond Hilton member now
                                Nice,
                                Thought you said you were diamond Hitler member now.

                                What were you there for?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X