X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    xbox ONE, not the current gen....

they are serial numbered and registered to your xbox profile. you cant SELL your game, you cant lend your games out to people....nothing. you want to play a game, you play $59.99
    Whaaat??? Thats ****in gay.

hope it blows up in their faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I have BOTH consoles.... both seem the same.
      I have both also. but i kicked my xbox to the curb a long time ago for numerous reasons:
      paying to play games with friends online, no thx
      paying to use netflix when i already pay for netflix, no thx
      it doesnt play ANY video formats, which makes it usless to me as a streaming device.
      the interface is all ad space.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Lol, xbox exclusives... don't get me started.

Sony rips Xbox apart when it comes to exclusives.
        IGN is blocked at work. most gaming websites are, arrrggh...wish i could see that.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The real winner in this battle? AMD....

hahaha
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have both also. but i kicked my xbox to the curb a long time ago for numerous reasonsaying to play games with friends online, no thxpaying to use netflix when i already pay for netflix, no thxit doesnt play ANY video formats, which makes it usless to me as a streaming device.the interface is all ad space.
            no thx
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I have both also. but i kicked my xbox to the curb a long time ago for numerous reasons:
              paying to play games with friends online, no thx
              paying to use netflix when i already pay for netflix, no thx
              it doesnt play ANY video formats, which makes it usless to me as a streaming device.
              the interface is all ad space.
              I guess. I kinda wasted my money on the Xbox because none of my friends play as soon as I got the xbox. Sole reason why I got the ps3 3 years ago in the first place.

What a waste. I want to sell it back on amazon or ebay... but I'll probably get nothing.

Comment

The real winner in this battle? AMD....

hahaha
                lol yuup

Comment

The new Xbox coming out? How is that possible? They said they weren't doing anything digital or anything. They are going to take Gamestop and all those stores out of business? Surprised I haven't heard about a lawsuit yet.
                  yes, well, theyve been trying to put a stop to the used game market for awhile....this might be teh first, and biggest step =\

basically its "protection" for the game developers....well actually, for whatever company releases the games i guess. they look at it like this:

1 Person buys game new for $59.99. they let a friend play it. they let a 2nd friend play it. the owner then sells it back to game stop for $15 dollars. Gamestop sells it for $34.99 used.

Multiple people have now played it. And Gamestop has made a profit from it at least once(most retailers make $0.00 on brand new releases, which is why they try to make you buy all the ghey books, guides etc.).

The companies WANT that money. as far as they are concerned, they should have made $240 from the single sale of that game. That's what they will attempt to do....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• lunch time. be back in a bit
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      going to the one by the stadium?
                      yessa. I go either there or Monmouth
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Have I mentioned that video games represent the end of our once great nation? I'm sure I have.

Its turning our society into a bunch of observers instead of participants.

I'll remind you all again that this is my position in several months.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Have I mentioned that video games represent the end of our once great nation? I'm sure I have.

participants in what? sports?

your opinion is well documented here. but its still a lame one. video games are a hobby. if you think video games make people anti-social, thats because the person is, not because the games make them that way.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Have I mentioned that video games represent the end of our once great nation? I'm sure I have.

Only every time we bring it up. And my response is still, have you played madden yet?
                              Think its more of electronics in general and how fast we acquire information and people get too dependent on the tech. Youre not one of those Biden types that want to ban violent video games, are you?

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X