This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol today i was on giants.com scrolling down the thread of we be meeting up. one of my coworkers needed my help with something so being the good littleworker bee i am i say sure. i come back to "dude are you gay or something?" puzzled i look at the screen and its a picture of matt*in a* red speedo. lmao[/quote]

hahahahhahaha
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]and the Greatest of All Time, who we all like[/quote]
      Will you post the full top 12 please......

Trying to figure out how many Kobe will leap frog. Top 10 for sure all time MOTHER ****ERS!!!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Oh Yeah, I forgot to ask all you "joba should start" guys.* If Joba came out in the 8th yesterday, who do you think would have won the game.</P>

Again, Thanks to Joe Girardi for starting Joba from a Sox fans.* Its great not to have to face him in the 8th.</P>

<FONT size=6>0-8</FONT></P>[/quote]

uhm... they kept sabathia in... it wasn't he bullpen he was accountable for all of those runners on base

Sabathia wasn't coming out even if jesus was warming up in the bullpen

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]and the Greatest of All Time, who we all like[/quote]

Trying to figure out how many Kobe will leap frog. Top 10 for sure all time MOTHER ****ERS!!!
          [/quote]

The top 12 in order

His Airness

Wilt the Stilt

Bill Russel

Shaq

The Big O

Magic

Kareem

Larry Legend

Tim Duncan

The Logo

Elgin Baylor

Kobe

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]and the Greatest of All Time, who we all like[/quote]

[/quote]

The top 12 in order

His Airness

Wilt the Stilt

Bill Russel

Shaq

The Big O

Magic

Kareem

Larry Legend

Tim Duncan

The Logo

Elgin Baylor

Kobe
            [/quote]
            God what a list. I don't know who you bump out to put him in but he is there. lol

Comment

Today, I had an elaborate plan to ask this girl to Prom, and it was going to take a few minutes to set up. I asked my friend to distract her. He decided to distract her by asking her to Prom. She said "Yes". FML</p>

</p>

This is SO you LT...I can just see this happening to you.
              </p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Oh Yeah, I forgot to ask all you "joba should start" guys. If Joba came out in the 8th yesterday, who do you think would have won the game.</P>

Again, Thanks to Joe Girardi for starting Joba from a Sox fans. Its great not to have to face him in the 8th.</P>

<FONT size=6>0-8</FONT></P>

[/quote] uhm... they kept sabathia in... it wasn't he bullpen he was accountable for all of those runners on base Sabathia wasn't coming out even if jesus was warming up in the bullpen[/quote]</P>

no out, 2 men on your gonna leave slobathia out theirif jobas in the pen? not happening.
                in reality joe did the right thing because you cant trust your bullpen. so technically the bullpen lost the game. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

Today, I had an elaborate plan to ask this girl to Prom, and it was going to take a few minutes to set up. I asked my friend to distract her. He decided to distract her by asking her to Prom. She said "Yes". FML</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHA. **** man something like this happened between two of my friends. my friend miller was sooooo pissed. lol </P>

Comment

ugghhh what a freaking dayyyyyy- im back.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

Today, I had an elaborate plan to ask this girl to Prom, and it was going to take a few minutes to set up. I asked my friend to distract her. He decided to distract her by asking her to Prom. She said "Yes". FML</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

No way. There's a girl I want. I'm the one doing the talking... I wouldn't trust any of my friends with that

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

No way. There's a girl I want. I'm the one doing the talking... I wouldn't trust any of my friends with that
                        [/quote]

ROFL ok LT...ok....[*-)][*-)]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm smart enough to know not to trust ur friend, even ur best friend, with something like that...

Hell, if there was a cute girl me and my friend were interested in and he asked me to talk to her, I would probably do something like the situation above and ask her out with me instead of my friend

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm smart enough to know not to trust ur friend, even ur best friend, with something like that...

Hell, if there was a cute girl me and my friend were interested in and he asked me to talk to her, I would probably do something like the situation above and ask her out with me instead of my friend
                            [/quote]

you are going to make me throw up.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you are going to make me throw up.
                              [/quote]

my work is done then

EDIT: I wouldn't really do that... if my friend really wanted to get with a girl, I would talk to her for him and try to help him out... I just wanted to see waht you would say to that

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

again.. from what u tell me i dont think that u got solid friends, i got a couple of boys i'd trust if my girl was naked in the room spread eagle on the bed

Comment

Working...
                                X