• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ha!! They just locked another one.
    Boom goes the dynamite

Comment

• The problem is, if you respond to them, then YOU are adding to the issue, which I think is silly. Die-Hard said they weren't necessarily doing anything wrong, but we are? They go around to piss people off and get threads locked. It can't get anymore obvious that they are here to steal, kill, and destroy..yes I quoted the Bible.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        The problem is, if you respond to them, then YOU are adding to the issue, which I think is silly. Die-Hard said they weren't necessarily doing anything wrong, but we are? They go around to piss people off and get threads locked. It can't get anymore obvious that they are here to steal, kill, and destroy..yes I quoted the Bible.
        Its all over on TAGF.
        Let the jaggoffs talk amongst themselves.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• How many are they going to lock because of the imbeciles? Behead them!

Comment

• Problem is, you cant speak out against it really....like, if you made a post about how they are letting trolls take over the boards...theyd say you were attacking posters, and instigating, and probably give you a warning or a temp ban. Seems legit, as they say....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• The only reason I say that, is because I was once banned for making a post trying to settle down all the "sky is falling" posters during the 2009 season. they said i was attacking other posters(even though i didnt use names). I mean, I did call "bad" posters out...but they didnt like that. lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I hate the word "attack". It makes me feel like I'm forcefully going after someone with rage and anger lol.

Comment

• I like attacking people then, RAWR.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    The only reason I say that, is because I was once banned for making a post trying to settle down all the "sky is falling" posters during the 2009 season. they said i was attacking other posters(even though i didnt use names). I mean, I did call "bad" posters out...but they didnt like that. lol
                    These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.

I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.
                    I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.

Its like talking to the North Koreans.

Kim Jong Eli.

Comment

These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.

I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.
                      I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.

Kim Jong Eli.
                      Oh Noi

Comment

Kim Jong Eli.
                        Like pissing into the wind

Comment

These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.Its like talking to the North Koreans.Kim Jong Eli.
                          Wow.

Comment

• I stopped reading 420's garbage awhile ago and when he quotes me I never respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              I stopped reading 420's garbage awhile ago and when he quotes me I never respond.
                              I'm determined to do that from here on out.

Comment

I'm determined to do that from here on out.
                                The guy has issues. The proof comes from him claiming that steve smith messaged him on facebook describing how he would sign an extension with the giants, yada yada. He got absolutely railed on here. People gave him so much ****, he kept lying, then about 10 pages deep he finally admitted to making the story up.

Comment

Working...
                                X