This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    na don't really have time to contribute as I use to.

I did most my posting at my old job but I switched companies and they don't tolerate that hsit here lol. They get pissed if I look at my phone, let alone type novels about Giants football
    Not the same without our favorite bigamist.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong, pappy, daven, and I use to have some full blown length novel responses - but we did it in a way to insult each other in humorous ways and never really take it personal
      Everyone had knock down drag outs with Scrappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Not the same without our favorite bigamist.
        very true

lando needs a scolding for his lack of participation, especially with the facebook one...
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Everyone had knock down drag outs with Scrappy.
          now he was a great troll lol

Comment

very true

lando needs a scolding for his lack of participation, especially with the facebook one...
            I just put our single up on itunes today. Which is about Lando. Don't know how long it takes to actually be available.
            I mention, Lando, his gangsta wife, Eli Manning, Kobe Bryant and New Jersey.

Comment

• PS - got the inside dish why Nicks isn't at OTAs

said he doesn't like the reps and things that the Giants do. Hes been injured the past two years and blames it on OTAs. A little disgruntled about how he was kind of forced to be a decoy last year and was told that "its whats best for the team". Hes in a contract year and wants to do whats best for him so hes got his own workout guys and is getting in sick shape. My guy says hes 100%, bigger, faster, stronger than ever....

Comment

I just put our single up on itunes today. Which is about Lando. Don't know how long it takes to actually be available.
                I mention, Lando, his gangsta wife, Eli Manning, Kobe Bryant and New Jersey.
                lol what the hell is the name of that song

Comment

PS - got the inside dish why Nicks isn't at OTAs

said he doesn't like the reps and things that the Giants do. Hes been injured the past two years and blames it on OTAs. A little disgruntled about how he was kind of forced to be a decoy last year and was told that "its whats best for the team". Hes in a contract year and wants to do whats best for him so hes got his own workout guys and is getting in sick shape. My guy says hes 100%, bigger, faster, stronger than ever....
                  Go read my posts in that thread. That's EXACTLY what I said.

Comment

lol what the hell is the name of that song
                    Salt Lake Blues.

Comment

also said that he never told Coughlin he'd be there for these, but would be there for all mandatory practices

Comment

Salt Lake Blues.
                        lol shut up are u serious

Comment

lol shut up are u serious
                          Dead serious. It took about 6 months to record. I have to compress it to put up on my reverbnation account. Once I do I'll post the link.

Comment

It depends on the life experiences. If you've been out on your own and she's still at her parents house, it might not be the best.
                            A guy once gave me advice when I was 28 and I way dating a girl who was 22. I was just divorced with 2 kids, one severely handicapped. So I had seen some ****. And she was just out of college. The guy told me....."you don't want to be with someone who's going where you've been".

In your case though...you seem pretty immature so SHE might be too old for YOU.

I crack myself up!
                            Good advice. Did you take it?

Yea Im not looking for anything serious, if it finds me, great. Shes one of those girls that knows shes hot though and can have an at***ude, so Im told. Normally I cant stand girls like that but yea, shes hot aaaand European.

Comment

Makes sense.

I knew it had something to do with his health.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Good advice. Did you take it?

Yea Im not looking for anything serious, if it finds me, great. Shes one of those girls that knows shes hot though and can have an at***ude, so Im told. Normally I cant stand girls like that but yea, shes hot aaaand European.
                                I did. I still ****ed up a few more times before I met my lovely bride. 17 years later.........She doesn't hate me yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X