Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What can I say....*****es love weddings. I didnt really even try. I think the "Hey, would you like to go to a wedding with me?" is what worked.....
    It works best for funerals. Nothing is better than a chick who just cried her eyes out and then screaming for more.


    Probably, never tried it. But I will

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      How much did you have to pay her afterward?
      Lol'd

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Trust me...given his lack of charm......its all he has to fall back one, because no one else will.
        I'm plenty charming. WATCH YOSELF!!!

        lunch. brb
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I'm plenty charming. WATCH YOSELF!!!

          lunch. brb
          Are you getting a turkey burger, light mayo and a ****ing glass of wine???

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            It works best for funerals. Nothing is better than a chick who just cried her eyes out and then screaming for more. Probably, never tried it. But I will
            Who would be in the mood to do it after a funeral? Lol your fantasiss are so strange.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I'm plenty charming. WATCH YOSELF!!!

              lunch. brb
              You forget.....I've eaten with you.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I think Cruz has the same mental problems as some celebrities. The constant urge to be in the spot light, this new reality show that would be "my own thing"


                What happened to our blue collared salsa dancer??
                The funniest thing about this is he has been quoted as to saying "he's interested in doing a show" than after that "I am not interested in a reality show" ah Victor which one is it? My opinion is he wants to do a show and wants to make as much money off his name as he can. Maybe he should do some research and see how reality shows faired for other athletes. If he does his homework he will see they always end up as a failure. And don't get me started with his acting in his commercials, memo to Victor stick to your day job and work on your dropped passes.
                I have given Cruz enough rope for the past few months in regards to his contract that he has hung me from a skyscraper.

                Giants fan since the early 80s

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Who would be in the mood to do it after a funeral? Lol your fantasiss are so strange.
                  Well, if the person wasn't related to me, who gives a ****? It's probably really easy to bag a chick though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Well, if the person wasn't related to me, who gives a ****? It's probably really easy to bag a chick though.
                    Wow.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Wow.
                      Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack
                        You just said you might try it lol, and there are other ways to comfort a girl, then bang her for your own pleasure.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          You just said you might try it lol, and there are other ways to comfort a girl, then bang her for your own pleasure.
                          I was kidding about trying it LOL.

                          I was really making a statement that it's probably really easy to get with a chick at a funeral.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack
                            I think you've been watching too much Wedding Crashers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              I think you've been watching too much Wedding Crashers
                              Yes, that's where this idea comes from!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I was kidding about trying it LOL. I was really making a statement that it's probably really easy to get with a chick at a funeral.
                                Lol UH-HUH
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X