Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Go ahead
    WHO R U MOFO!?!?!

    Comment


    • Just kidding, who is winning tonight's NBA game? Miami or Indiana?

      Comment


      • I dont really care....but I hate the heat, if that means anything....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Truth, I don't even watch the NBA and I hate the friggen heat.

          Comment


          • @StevenPrigge: "The Sopranos" was chosen as the best-written TV series of all time by the WGA: http://t.co/WoevYDz2Py
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Just kidding, who is winning tonight's NBA game? Miami or Indiana?
              Miami is in some trouble right now. I say they win, but wouldn't be surprised if they lost.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Miami is in some trouble right now. I say they win, but wouldn't be surprised if they lost.
                Right? Do you think there is a chance the refs help the Heat a bit?!? I mean, Pacers vs. Spurs would be hella boring supposedly.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Right? Do you think there is a chance the refs help the Heat a bit?!? I mean, Pacers vs. Spurs would be hella boring supposedly.
                  I dont think it'd be boring at all. Both those teams play a different style ball. When I followed Nash's Suns teams, I HATED the Spurs....but ive always respected them as one the most fundamentally sound teams ever. Tehy are pretty incredible when you consider they havent missed the playoffs since 1996
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    @StevenPrigge: "The Sopranos" was chosen as the best-written TV series of all time by the WGA: http://t.co/WoevYDz2Py
                    yea that list is terrible.

                    Comment


                    • incredible

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        yea that list is terrible.
                        Honestly, I don't even like Soprannos. The Wire was sooooo much better and at one point ran at the same time as Soprannos
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Right? Do you think there is a chance the refs help the Heat a bit?!? I mean, Pacers vs. Spurs would be hella boring supposedly.
                          Well I feel as if the refs always favored the superstars, but not so much this series actually. As for the boring aspect, it wouldn't blow you off your feet, but if you actually want to see a good game of basketball played without a bunch of prima donna's, then this series is for you.
                          Last edited by Rudy; 06-03-2013, 05:23 PM.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            @StevenPrigge: "The Sopranos" was chosen as the best-written TV series of all time by the WGA: http://t.co/WoevYDz2Py
                            Don't think I would disagree with that.
                            The Sopranos was brilliant on so many levels.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • The Cosby Show should be top ten...
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Honestly, I don't even like Soprannos. The Wire was sooooo much better and at one point ran at the same time as Soprannos
                                I liked the Sopranos a lot, but I wouldnt rate it that high.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X