Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    The guy is a raving lunatic
    He has some "issues".
    Possibly Napoleonic.
    I see him as 5' 2"" in his high heels. Just seems like the type.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      He has some "issues".
      Possibly Napoleonic.
      I see him as 5' 2"" in his high heels. Just seems like the type.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        Ridiculous. Of course I like Harry Potter. HP is awesome.
        I love you..like, a lot.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          The guy is a raving lunatic
          He sucks
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I love you..like, a lot.
            Hey, save some for our twerk later.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Hey, save some for our twerk later.
              You know it
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                He sucks
                I remember a time when he was only slightly crazy. Or at least a little better at masking how nuts he was. Save for the whole Steve Smith Facebooking him thing, lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Do you like Harry Potter? Please say you like Harry Potter...
                  How can you not like Harry Potter? It's like the little kid version of GoT.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    You know it
                    LOLs! I'm actually in the mood to twerk, whatever the **** that means.

                    I just wanna know I'll be twerkin.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      How can you not like Harry Potter? It's like the little kid version of GoT.
                      I love you too.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        LOLs! I'm actually in the mood to twerk, whatever the **** that means.I just wanna know I'll be twerkin.
                        lmfao search "twerk" in Youtube.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          I remember a time when he was only slightly crazy. Or at least a little better at masking how nuts he was. Save for the whole Steve Smith Facebooking him thing, lol.
                          LOL HE SAID ONCE HE WAS AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR HAHhaha liar.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            LOL HE SAID ONCE HE WAS AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR HAHhaha liar.
                            I don't remember him saying that. I do remember him saying that he had a degree in Education to teach English.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              I don't remember him saying that. I do remember him saying that he had a degree in Education to teach English.
                              Oh, yeah that too..ANYWAY HhahahahahhHh
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Oh, yeah that too..ANYWAY HhahahahahhHh
                                He said today that he was once a "very good" athlete as well. This guy can do it all!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X