This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He said today that he was once a "very good" athlete as well. This guy can do it all!
    Oh please...
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Oh please...
      I don't think I'm going to say anymore about him. Honestly, I'd like to stay above the petty name calling and talking about someone behind their back (not that I ever have had a problem saying something to someone's face, lol). I guess I'm working on being an adult for once, hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I don't think I'm going to say anymore about him. Honestly, I'd like to stay above the petty name calling and talking about someone behind their back (not that I ever have had a problem saying something to someone's face, lol). I guess I'm working on being an adult for once, hahaha.
        I'll say whatever I want about him because he sucks. And if I wouldn't get banned for it, I'd tell him that a thousand times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I'll say whatever I want about him because he sucks. And if I wouldn't get banned for it, I'd tell him that a thousand times.
          lol

Comment

• He probably reads through every one of these posts and has all of the ones about him saved "for evidence" anyway.

Comment

He probably reads through every one of these posts and has all of the ones about him saved "for evidence" anyway.
              That wouldn't surprise me, actually.

Comment

• Why doesn't George R.R. Martin use Twitter?
                Last edited by Drez; 06-05-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

He probably reads through every one of these posts and has all of the ones about him saved "for evidence" anyway.
                  He is so in love with evidence "i have evidence of personal attacks". Alright 420 lmao.

Comment

Why doesn't George R.R. Martin use Twitter?
                    Because he killed all 140 characters.

Comment

Because he killed all 140 characters.
                      I wonder what the reaction is going to be after next week

Comment

I wonder what the reaction is going to be after next week
                        I haven't watched the show, but the Red Wedding was this past week's episode. Trying to remember what would happen in the following episode.

Comment

I haven't watched the show, but the Red Wedding was this past week's episode. Trying to remember what would happen in the following episode.
                          Well they haven't been following the books too closely this season as far as chronological order is concerned(if I remember the books correctly). Its another huge event in the books, and I can't really say more without giving anything away.

Comment

Well they haven't been following the books too closely this season as far as chronological order is concerned(if I remember the books correctly). Its another huge event in the books, and I can't really say more without giving anything away.
                            I think I know what you're talking about now. I'd think they'd save that for next season, no?

Comment

I think I know what you're talking about now. I'd think they'd save that for next season, no?
                              Maybe, but I don't know how the finale could top last week otherwise.

Comment

• Morehead, finally checked out your song. Was awesome.

Not that youre trying to sound like anyone, but it immediately reminded me of CC Adc0ck and the Lafayette Marquis, who I'm a fan of. the swamp blues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA3acvURTtk

this song specifically
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X