This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Well they haven't been following the books too closely this season as far as chronological order is concerned(if I remember the books correctly). Its another huge event in the books, and I can't really say more without giving anything away.
    i stopped reading the books cuz i wanted to see it actually all play out. But my buddy who read the books as they came out said that when he read The Red Wedding that he was so freaked out that he had to go outside and smoke a few cigarettes >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Maybe, but I don't know how the finale could top last week otherwise.
      I'm actually extremely surprised the Red Wedding wasn't the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        i stopped reading the books cuz i wanted to see it actually all play out. But my buddy who read the books as they came out said that when he read The Red Wedding that he was so freaked out that he had to go outside and smoke a few cigarettes >.>
        Yeah, dude. It was a total mind**** while reading it. Martin has said that writing that part was so difficult for him emotionally, that he had to finish the book and write it last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          I'm actually extremely surprised the Red Wedding wasn't the finale.
          Yeah they would lose a big chunk of their audience if they left season 3 off on that note

Comment

Yeah they would lose a big chunk of their audience if they left season 3 off on that note
            No way. Especially if they ended it right as it started, so they left everyone wondering what happened. I suppose it's harder to have a cliffhanger like that since the books are out.

Comment

No way. Especially if they ended it right as it started, so they left everyone wondering what happened. I suppose it's harder to have a cliffhanger like that since the books are out.
              People who haven't read the books were pretty pissed about the last episode, I still think if they left off with that some people wouldn't watch anymore. For the finale though, I think another thing big needs to happen, but I don't expect anyone to be caught with their pants down like Robb was at the Red Wedding.

Comment

People who haven't read the books were pretty pissed about the last episode, I still think if they left off with that some people wouldn't watch anymore. For the finale though, I think another thing big needs to happen, but I don't expect anyone to be caught with their pants down like Robb was at the Red Wedding.
                I'm not pissed about it.....I just am upset with whats left with that house lol. i dont wanna say too much so i dont ruin it for someone....but basically i dont like the other characters...if that makes sense
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not pissed about it.....I just am upset with whats left with that house lol. i dont wanna say too much so i dont ruin it for someone....but basically i dont like the other characters...if that makes sense
                  Yeah I hear ya, at least they still have Jon left

Comment

How can you not love Arya?

Comment

How can you not love Arya?
                      because she tried to be tough, but all she is, is a whiny little child who tries to act tough. We had a name for that growing up, "the kids who got their ***** kicked" lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

because she tried to be tough, but all she is, is a whiny little child who tries to act tough. We had a name for that growing up, "the kids who got their ***** kicked" lol
                        You have no idea. Not yet, at least.

Comment

You have no idea. Not yet, at least.
                          And cut her some slack, she's 10 or 11.

Comment

And cut her some slack, she's 10 or 11.
                            problem is....ive already kinda lost interest. that happens to me when i read and watch shows.

2 shows that come to mind....Dexter and Walking Dead. Watched them from the beginning. Once they stopped being "shocking" because i came to expect everyhting, I stopped caring. I also stop caring when people dont stfu about something lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

problem is....ive already kinda lost interest. that happens to me when i read and watch shows.

2 shows that come to mind....Dexter and Walking Dead. Watched them from the beginning. Once they stopped being "shocking" because i came to expect everyhting, I stopped caring. I also stop caring when people dont stfu about something lol
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I'll say whatever I want about him because he sucks. And if I wouldn't get banned for it, I'd tell him that a thousand times.
                                Haha. I think this board needs a personality like him though. It keeps things interesting. But yeah. That dude is .... damn.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X