• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Gonna head over to Burlington to get drunk with some hipsters
    Is that synonymous with yuppie?
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• YUPSTERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That was awesome.

I actually don't like basketball either.
        The end of games just drag out because of stupid phantom fouls. I thought soccer players were bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          The end of games just drag out because of stupid phantom fouls. I thought soccer players were bad....
          And flopping.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Would applying for the Port Authority of New Jersey exam be a waste? It's open... was highly thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              yea ive learned to stay away from most brown liquors lol. i become a beligerent *******, and usually blackout.

I never have any problems with beer. i just get hammered and am usually happy.

my favorite drunk though, is gin & tonic.
              I can still drink gin and vodka, but yeah its the dark liquor that does me in. I can't even take a whiff of the stuff without gagging.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                no. hipsters are like the dregs of society nowadays......all pretending to be tortured, and starved artists or some ****. dressed from thrift shops, but yet still all have iphones and ipads......but that doesnt mean they drink anything other than PBR cans. lol

yuppies are basically the complete opposite of that. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Ehhh these hipsters are more of your laid back type. Not your Williamsburg Brooklyn ******bag types.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    no. hipsters are like the dregs of society nowadays......all pretending to be tortured, and starved artists or some ****. dressed from thrift shops, but yet still all have iphones and ipads......but that doesnt mean they drink anything other than PBR cans. lol

yuppies are basically the complete opposite of that. lol
                    you kids these days .... Does that have anything to do with being emo? To this day I still have no clue what that means.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Would applying for the Port Authority of New Jersey exam be a waste? It's open... was highly thinking about it.
                      Don't know much about Jersey but in general those types of tests aren't a waste, take them now while you are in school because you usually have to wait awhile to get your results back and to get called.

Comment

you kids these days .... Does that have anything to do with being emo? To this day I still have no clue what that means.
                        nope. totally different. would you like to me to find you photos of all these things so you can kinda determine the difference on your own? =] hahahaha
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                          Don't know much about Jersey but in general those types of tests aren't a waste, take them now while you are in school because you usually have to wait awhile to get your results back and to get called.
                          I might take it, but do I need to be educated in something beforehand? Any specific knowledge? No idea...

Comment

Would applying for the Port Authority of New Jersey exam be a waste? It's open... was highly thinking about it.
                            Not at all, especially if theres a pension involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Not at all, especially if theres a pension involved.
                              Might sign up this weekend. Thanks.

Comment

Hipsters and emos are one in the same, yes. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X