Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Might sign up this weekend. Thanks.
    do you have to take the civil service test or whatever?

    Yea man, cant beat a pension.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      nope. totally different. would you like to me to find you photos of all these things so you can kinda determine the difference on your own? =] hahahaha
      lol really? I lump them all together to save hate.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I might take it, but do I need to be educated in something beforehand? Any specific knowledge? No idea...
        For the Port Authority specifically? I think you need 2 years of service/60 credits or something around there to be hired. Most of the civil service jobs you just need a Associates or Bachelors depending on the title, for most of them(there are some exceptions) you don't need a specific degree but you might need a few specific courses here or there. There are so many civil service jobs out there that the requirements vary greatly so it really depends on what you're looking for.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          lol really? I lump them all together to save hate.
          oh, im not saying i care.....but yea thats fine with me.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            oh, im not saying i care.....but yea thats fine with me.
            they all look the same to me anyway.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              do you have to take the civil service test or whatever?

              Yea man, cant beat a pension.
              Not sure, have to check.

              Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              For the Port Authority specifically? I think you need 2 years of service/60 credits or something around there to be hired. Most of the civil service jobs you just need a Associates or Bachelors depending on the title, for most of them(there are some exceptions) you don't need a specific degree but you might need a few specific courses here or there. There are so many civil service jobs out there that the requirements vary greatly so it really depends on what you're looking for.
              You need 60 credits and I think that civil service exam.

              Comment


              • arrgggh

                Ecuador is only a month away.....it's extremely stressful for me to think about =\ WHYYYYYY did I agree to this!!?!?!?!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  arrgggh

                  Ecuador is only a month away.....it's extremely stressful for me to think about =\ WHYYYYYY did I agree to this!!?!?!?!

                  ​What are you doing in Ecuador?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    arrgggh

                    Ecuador is only a month away.....it's extremely stressful for me to think about =\ WHYYYYYY did I agree to this!!?!?!?!
                    Have fun sweating your **** off down there

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                      Have fun sweating your **** off down there
                      July is their spring...lol. Why does nobody know that about the equator??? It will probably be 75-80
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        July is their spring...lol. Why does nobody know that about the equator??? It will probably be 75-80
                        Well, part of the country is in the Northern Hemisphere lol. Either way Ecuador=Equator=Sweating your balls off in my eyes haha.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          ​What are you doing in Ecuador?
                          why is your text pink. i need someone to ban you...just from this thread.....until you grow testicles.

                          My best friend is an ecuadorian chick....they are getting married down there....im in the wedding....gotta go, lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            why is your text pink. i need someone to ban you...just from this thread.....until you grow testicles.

                            My best friend is an ecuadorian chick....they are getting married down there....im in the wedding....gotta go, lol

                            LOL, the point was to see you get mad about it.

                            That sounds awesome dude. Enjoy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              Well, part of the country is in the Northern Hemisphere lol. Either way Ecuador=Equator=Sweating your balls off in my eyes haha.
                              lol, the hemisphere doesnt matter.....there are still seasons! stupid Americans!! =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • I would love to go to Ecuador. You need to take some pictures dude.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X