Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Hey Gumby, whats your av? Iv always wondered. Is it someone crowd surfing?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Hey Gumby, whats your av? Iv always wondered. Is it someone crowd surfing?
        Shortly after I graduated, I turned down a job and went on to become a ski bum in Utah for a few years. After I got that out of my system, well, here I am.

        The picture is free skiier Johnny Mosely doing a mute grab 360 during a mogul run.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

        Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          Shortly after I graduated, I turned down a job and went on to become a ski bum in Utah for a few years. After I got that out of my system, well, here I am.

          The picture is free skiier Johnny Mosely doing a mute grab 360 during a mogul run.
          What did you do for money?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What did you do for money?
            I worked for Spyder retail store, selling ski gear and worked at one of the bars in Snowbird. I don't remember having to worry about insurance because I was still covered under my parents I think.
            It helped that I had relatives in the area too. Although my parents told them not to help me because they were PISSED.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

            Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

            Comment


            • Este hilo esta muerte.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • How come "Boise" isn't pronounced "Boys", but instead pronounced "Boys-ee"?

                Seems more appropriate to spell it "Boisee" then?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  How come "Boise" isn't pronounced "Boys", but instead pronounced "Boys-ee"?

                  Seems more appropriate to spell it "Boisee" then?
                  because who the **** cares, that's why....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    How come "Boise" isn't pronounced "Boys", but instead pronounced "Boys-ee"?

                    Seems more appropriate to spell it "Boisee" then?
                    Because.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      because who the **** cares, that's why....
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Because.

                      Go **** yourselves comrades.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Go **** yourselves comrades.
                        Ok.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Ok.
                          It was a joke boo

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            It was a joke boo
                            I know
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I know
                              y u s0 ^tight?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                y u s0 ^tight?
                                You should post less. You hurt my brain.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X