This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]anyone up for Firewaters on Rt 4 Today?

Passover ended and I'm thinking about going there for a few beers after work.
    [/quote]

haha i would def of if i dind't have plans already. I never been to firewater. I tried one time but the ****in parking lot was packed and there was no where to go. I live in elmwood park so im right down 4 west[/quote]

Yeah its not a bad place, I know all the bartenders and they all know me and the manager there "Joe" loves my group of friends cause we are all doing the "Beer Club" there, sometimes he walks around with a nerf gun shooting the bartenders kinda funny.

2 out of the 3 regular bartenders are hot and the dress code is a corset []

they got like 140 beers just got 20 new ones in the other day too.
    [/quote]

yea tahts cool, don't they have like 50 cent beer night ro something like tht too
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      yea tahts cool, don't they have like 50 cent beer night ro something like tht too[/quote]

to tell you the truth I have no idea, they have a big ole chalk board on the wall with the specials everyday, but since I'm doing the beer club it doesn't matter to me because I gotta buy specific beers to complete my 101 for the open bar.

(my buddy finished it off the other day, he was the first one to do it, I think second place is still at like 50 something [:P])

that said, I'm sure they have some good deals, and they are connected to a hooters so the foods pretty good.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]anyone up for Firewaters on Rt 4 Today?

Passover ended and I'm thinking about going there for a few beers after work.
        [/quote] haha i would def of if i dind't have plans already. I never been to firewater. I tried one time but the ****in parking lot was packed and there was no where to go. I live in elmwood park so im right down 4 west[/quote]

Yeah its not a bad place, I know all the bartenders and they all know me and the manager there "Joe" loves my group of friends cause we are all doing the "Beer Club" there, sometimes he walks around with a nerf gun shooting the bartenders kinda funny.

2 out of the 3 regular bartenders are hot and the dress code is a corset []

they got like 140 beers just got 20 new ones in the other day too.
        [/quote]</P>

lol that sounds like an awesome place.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          *yea tahts cool, don't they have like 50 cent beer night ro something like tht too[/quote]

to tell you the truth I have no idea, they have a big ole chalk board on the wall with the specials everyday, but since I'm doing the beer club it doesn't matter to me because I gotta buy specific beers to complete my 101 for the open bar.

(my buddy finished it off the other day, he was the first one to do it, I think second place is still at like 50 something [:P])

that said, I'm sure they have some good deals, and they are connected to a hooters so the foods pretty good.
          [/quote]

that sounds cool as ****... do u have to finish the beer? what if u get some nasty micro brew?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            *yea tahts cool, don't they have like 50 cent beer night ro something like tht too[/quote]

[/quote]

that sounds cool as ****... do u have to finish the beer? what if u get some nasty micro brew?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              that sounds cool as ****... do u have to finish the beer? what if u get some nasty micro brew?[/quote]

I mean, I don't know, its not an option for me to waste beer, and there were 6 or 7 (so I'm told) Beers that were wretched, one apparently tasted like drinking ammonia, another one apparently tasted like a Xmas tree to use my friends words [:P]

I don't know what time you have your plans, but I'm hoping to stop by there around 6 o clock for about an hour or so just a happy hour type deal not drinking all night you should stop by.

Comment

ughhh, where is everyone......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]For the record I got the smack down laid on me at my job. They noticed I have not been doing **** at work and I got written up yesterday. No more internet at work for me. My boss is not here yet right now. I will check in at lunch but if you want to hit me up on aim it is giantturtle4417. ****en sucks. I need to pull my **** together and hopefully be back on by next week. Enjoy your day ladies and gents. I will miss you. I know you will miss me. I love this place too much. Job&gt;GMB
                  [/quote]</P>

Alright man. That sucks. Well, hope to see you soon. Keep in touch</P>

Comment

im bored and thought this was really gross. thanks bansaw</P>

</P>

Comment

Dezz...</P>

C'mon bro</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Dezz...</P>

C'mon bro</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahahahaha whered it go?!</P>

Comment

oh nm its still there. hahaha

Comment

so how you getting up here oct 11 LT?</P>

</P>

Comment

you guys are killing me. i thought we were suppose to keep eachother occupied?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

so how you getting up here oct 11 LT?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm a working on it....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X