Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that play where he takes the Lions qb by one arm and throws him to the ground. 19 secs in.

Comment

• Is there a a defensive player in the NFL who is as fast and as violent as LT? I cant think of any. All of those hits were haaard. Real hard

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Is there a a defensive player in the NFL who is as fast and as violent as LT? I cant think of any. All of those hits were haaard. Real hard
        I don't think so, I have said and will stick by it there will never be a player like LT again.
        He was a force. He hit with violence...
        That one play where he sacks the Houston Oiler QB in the end zone. That's Archie Manning

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          I don't think so, I have said and will stick by it there will never be a player like LT again.
          That one play where he sacks the Houston Oiler QB in the end zone. That's Archie Manning
          Maybe in your time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Maybe in your time
            ny06 isn't ancient, like MH is....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              ny06 isn't ancient, like MH is....
              Still, there has to be a player that could be better than LT. It's not impossible

Comment

Still, there has to be a player that could be better than LT. It's not impossible
                with the rules we have today.....yes it's close to impossible.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That vid gives me chills. After that sack on the Bills qb he gets right in that linemans face. hahaha excellent. Was that Kelly?

Comment

Possibly. Gotta get rid of Goodell

Comment

Why is it impossible?
                      Will there be players who put up great stats, and get numerous all-pro awards? Of course, but if you ever watched LT play during his career, you can say with no doubt he was the best ever. And it will be very difficult to surpass him.
                      Stats don't tell the whole picture of his career, I saw games where he won the game on his own, a defensive player.. That's incredible...

Comment

I dont know. None of those hits looked illegal. He just hits with such ferocity it looks brutal....and illegal.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIjQBM_tNU

LT hits Gary Clark into the sidelines lol

Comment

Why is it impossible?
                            Will there be players who put up great stats, and get numerous all-pro awards? Of course, but if you ever watched LT play during his career, you can say with no doubt he was the best ever. And it will be very difficult to surpass him.
                            Stats don't tell the whole picture of his career, I saw games where he won the game on his own, a defensive player.. That's incredible...
                            Did you mean "why is it NOT impossible"?

Because I said it's not impossible.

Well hey, I watched Strahan a bit... I wasn't that much into football at the time, wasn't into sports at all actually so I have no idea.

From the video, yeah... looks like he's ****ing amazing.

But I can't say... I think there are good chances someone will come along and be as ferocious as Stray.

Comment

No, ny06 was telling you why it IS IMPOSSIBLE....like "why is it not? I'll tell why it IS!"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well hey, I watched Strahan a bit... I wasn't that much into football at the time, wasn't into sports at all actually so I have no idea.

From the video, yeah... looks like he's ****ing amazing.

But I can't say... I think there are good chances someone will come along and be as ferocious as Stray.
                                Strahan isn't the best defensive player ever or even best defensive end ever. Of course there will be a better player someday. Not taking anything away from Strahan, he was great.
                                Look at Reggie White, has there been a defensive end as good as him yet? I'll answer for you, not even close

Comment

Working...
                                X