Clear All

• Running errands for my dad
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Happy Fathers Day I guess lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        That's pretty much it with some "modern" concepts throw in. I don't pretend to understand it either. I just follow the guy on the dvd that's yelling at me.
        I'm like Tiki......I don't like to be yelled at.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Happy Father's Day people

Comment

• Hi
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• High

Comment

• That wasn't so bad. Finally got my first post in this Multinational conglomerate of a thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  That wasn't so bad. Finally got my first post in this Multinational conglomerate of a thread.
                  We're proud of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    We're proud of you.
                    Whew.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      That wasn't so bad. Finally got my first post in this Multinational conglomerate of a thread.
                      welcome

Comment

• hope everyone had a good weekend....and a good father's day for MH, B, and Lando...and anyone else who may have children, whether they know or not lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Decent weekend. We had FIOS set up at my new house. Moving tomorrow. Going to miss Brooklyn a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Decent weekend. We had FIOS set up at my new house. Moving tomorrow. Going to miss Brooklyn a lot.
                            FIOS rocks. Where you moving? I lived in Manhattan for 10+ years.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

man i've lived in NY for 30 years.....and I don't even like GOING to Manhattan...i dont wanna even think about having to LIVE their. ugh, the thought alone haunts me lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

FIOS definitely rocks, especially over my DSL that I had before. I'm moving to Staten Island which sucks because we all need cars in my house now.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                man i've lived in NY for 30 years.....and I don't even like GOING to Manhattan...i dont wanna even think about having to LIVE their. ugh, the thought alone haunts me lol
                                I hate taking the train to Manhattan. I wouldn't even want to live there anymore either man.

I used to love it, but now I got so sick of it and I only worked here for 3 years.

It's nice to go eat and get a few drinks, but wouldn't want to live there. I'll take a nice home somewhere with a lot of grass and trees over the skyscrapers any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X