Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Your all are obsessed.
      this doesn't even make sense....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• my buddy joined one of the local police depts here. he used to work with me up until a month or so ago....he texts me at 6am, and says "hey im getting pepper sprayed at the firehouse behind the branch at 1230 if you wanna watch.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My friends are trying to get me to join their soft ball league cause one of them broke his hand working. Im contemplating.

ehhh The ball is sooo big and stupid. I dont think my glove is big enough, not exactly small either.

Comment

My friends are trying to get me to join their soft ball league cause one of them broke his hand working. Im contemplating.

ehhh The ball is sooo big and stupid. I dont think my glove is big enough, not exactly small either.
            Baseball gloves work fine for softball.

Softball is fun. You play and then drink beer in the parking lot until dark.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Baseball gloves work fine for softball.

Softball is fun. You play and then drink beer in the parking lot until dark.
              I played a softball league about 15 years ago, and had the same concerne. outfielders glove, but it worked fine.

i used to enjoy things like that...until for some reason people started taking it WAY too seriously. The 2nd time i hyper-extended my elbow, was covering home plate on a throw home. dude ran right into me, broke my ****...and then almost beat hte **** out of the umpire for calling him out. meanwhile im writhing in pain on the ground....and the only thing thats going on is arguing. that's when i had enough. It was like playing pickup football in west texas or something lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I played a softball league about 15 years ago, and had the same concerne. outfielders glove, but it worked fine.

i used to enjoy things like that...until for some reason people started taking it WAY too seriously. The 2nd time i hyper-extended my elbow, was covering home plate on a throw home. dude ran right into me, broke my ****...and then almost beat hte **** out of the umpire for calling him out. meanwhile im writhing in pain on the ground....and the only thing thats going on is arguing. that's when i had enough. It was like playing pickup football in west texas or something lol
                Yea everyone seems really serious about it. Not really crazy about that, its a game, not NY Giants football.....some people.....

Comment

My friends are trying to get me to join their soft ball league cause one of them broke his hand working. Im contemplating.

We know your not use to handling big balls

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Justin, what does your signature say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Justin, what does your signature say?
                      let them hate, so long as they fear
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I like that.

Comment

I thought it was some Germans or Frenchys name.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            We know your not use to handling big balls

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
                            Just because big balls constantly smack you in the chin doesnt mean you know how to handle them either.

Comment

I thought it was some Germans or Frenchys name.
                              i hope that's sarcasm and you actually recognized that as latin. it's fairly obvious
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i hope that's sarcasm and you actually recognized that as latin. it's fairly obvious
                                yea man I took latin instead of Spanish. I did think it was someones name at first though.

Comment

Working...
                                X