Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Still sucks.
    Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    Comment


    • What do people think about online dating? Why is it so shunned upon?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        What do people think about online dating? Why is it so shunned upon?
        I dont necessarily view it as a bad thing. I have one friend who met his girlfriend of now 4 years online.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I dont necessarily view it as a bad thing. I have one friend who met his girlfriend of now 4 years online.
          That's awesome actually. That's good to hear. I would be worried meeting some nutjob.

          Comment


          • And damn, I have so many things to pay for and I feel so strapped with money...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              What do people think about online dating? Why is it so shunned upon?
              Its awesome.
              Someone close to me met someone on Match.com and they were married within a year.
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Its awesome.
                Someone close to me met someone on Match.com and they were married within a year.
                And divorced a year later........
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  That's awesome actually. That's good to hear. I would be worried meeting some nutjob.
                  yea despite that, I personally have no interest in it.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    And divorced a year later........
                    oh dont know whether to laugh, or facepalm...
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • I think I'm gonna try to find some chicks to hook up with on christian mingle lmao
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Unbelievable. Geeksquad went to my house and they didn;t fix **** on my TV. How the **** am I supposed to watch a movie with yellow lights shining through the corners when it's a black screen?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Unbelievable. Geeksquad went to my house and they didn;t fix **** on my TV. How the **** am I supposed to watch a movie with yellow lights shining through the corners when it's a black screen?
                          err...ok....

                          mistake #1.....best buy..... lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            err...ok....

                            mistake #1.....best buy..... lol
                            I think I might not ever buy anything from them again. Not really sure where to shop for a TV though.

                            Comment


                            • I got 1 hour of sleep last night....and its not from lack of trying to get sleep. I just spent HOURS staring at my wall....the last concious thing i remember was seeing light come thru the window =\
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I think I'm gonna try to find some chicks to hook up with on christian mingle lmao
                                All the best people are on that one. Not kidding.
                                Even if folks aren't religious, they use it because they have a better class of people.

                                Probably not right for you though Pizz.......Hahahaha!!!!!
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X