This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Nobody does **** in my house. We just moved, I set up everyone's TVs and computers and now that I need a favor from my brother and sister to give me the serial # for my TV, they won't give it to me.

How awesome
    my brother did this to me recently...i called the house...asked him to read me an account number off a statement in my mail pile....and hes like nahhh and hung up.

2 weeks later, he's without a car, needs a ride home from work...im the only person around.....i said "sure, i'll be there..."

I never went. just ignored his calls.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I wish my brother would stop sneaking girls in the house. It's so obvious lol.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        All the best people are on that one. Not kidding.
        Even if folks aren't religious, they use it because they have a better class of people.

Probably not right for you though Pizz.......Hahahaha!!!!!
        I think I might take advantage of that site one day. Look for the hottest most stable person on there and pretend Im a loving, caring deacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          my brother did this to me recently...i called the house...asked him to read me an account number off a statement in my mail pile....and hes like nahhh and hung up.

2 weeks later, he's without a car, needs a ride home from work...im the only person around.....i said "sure, i'll be there..."

I never went. just ignored his calls.
          Yeah, I think I'm gonna start doing that **** with my brother.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I wish my brother would stop sneaking girls in the house. It's so obvious lol.
          Lol, oh ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I wish my brother would stop sneaking girls in the house. It's so obvious lol.
            I used to do the same thing. Sneak them in through the back door and straight down to the basement. Got more pussay than a litter box down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I think I might take advantage of that site one day. Look for the hottest most stable person on there and pretend Im a loving, caring deacon.
              that's what I'm sayin....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My new room sucks balls, can't get anything in there. Gonna need to drive down the Loop

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  My new room sucks balls, can't get anything in there. Gonna need to drive down the Loop
                  YOU suck balls....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

YOU suck balls....
                    I have a ball fetish

Comment

ya know....i really filter myself around you, because i know you snap at the drop of a hat....but i dont respond to half the stuff you say because MY insults would hurt your feelings.

edit - and no, im not mad....im just telling you why i dont say the things you do lol
                      Stop being a woman.

Comment

• New coach for the Rangers.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=674768&navid=nhl:topheads

A
                        lain Vigneault from the Canucks

Comment

• So, one of my best friends is a NY State trooper.....and a year ago was involved in this REALLY shootout at a domestic dispute call....he and his partner were shot at multiple times IN a house, and they had to kill a guy....like, some seriously ****ed up stuff....

They were honored at this huge ceremony last weekend. I dont think anyone knew HOW big it was. A ton of NY politicians, the governor...and he met Former NYG Captain George Martin.(He's the one who sacked Elway for the safety in the superbowl). Thought that was kinda cool. Anyway, my buddy received a trophy that could rival the stanley cup. it's a crazy looking award
                          Last edited by JPizzack; 06-21-2013, 11:46 AM.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So, one of my beast friends is a NY State trooper.....and a year ago was involved in this REALLY shootout at a domestic dispute call....he and his partner were shot at multiple times IN a house, and they had to kill a guy....like, some seriously ****ed up stuff....

They were honored at this huge ceremony last weekend. I dont think anyone knew HOW big it was. A ton of NY politicians, the governor...and he met Former NYG Captain George Martin.(He's the one who sacked Elway for the safety in the superbowl). Thought that was kinda cool. Anyway, my buddy received a trophy that could rival the stanley cup. it's a crazy looking award
                            Good for them. Not an easy job.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I used to do the same thing. Sneak them in through the back door and straight down to the basement. Got more pussay than a litter box down there.
                              Listen to this:

My brother came home very late, and was sleeping in our basement. (This was a few years ago when he was in High School. Also, we have an unfinished basement. There is boxes and crap everywhere) and my mom came down and asked him where he's been, and he says at his friends house, and she asked why he was sleeping in the basement and he goes oh it's too hot in his room, so he's gonna sleep in the basement. Now my mom isn't stupid, but it was a little silly to believe him considering we have a large family room AND sunroom AND a guest room...also, he has a fan in his room. She was probably tired and let him be.

My brother snuck this raggedy chick in and pulled a mattress out from the basement. My mom came down to say one more thing to him and caught him lol.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER MOTHER ****ERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X