This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone doing anything good this weekend?
    Gym, graduation parties, gym.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Gym, graduation parties, gym.
      Rehearsal dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow and (for some god awful reason) a post wedding cookout on Sunday.

I will manage 2 round of golf as well. I,m hot right now so I have to play no matter what.
      Morehead is in the zone right now.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Rehearsal dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow and (for some god awful reason) a post wedding cookout on Sunday.

I will manage 2 round of golf as well. I,m hot right now so I have to play no matter what.
        Morehead is in the zone right now.
        Im going to fill in that kid for softball. Havnt picked up a bat in a few years so Ill be heading to the batting cage after work. Im more worried about having a throwing error with that big beach ball. Theyre putting me at second so i shouldnt have to much trouble. haha

They do that post wedding stuff in Ireland. Party all night after the wedding, then go to the local watering hole the next day to continue the party.
        Last edited by dezzzR; 06-21-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea what im doing....probably throwing my weekly bbq on sunday....and hopefull drinking my face off for the next 2 days, cuz it's the only way to forget about my work week.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Going to Albany tonight and Burlington tomorrow for my friend's birthday

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I have no idea what im doing....probably throwing my weekly bbq on sunday....and hopefull drinking my face off for the next 2 days, cuz it's the only way to forget about my work week.
              Hows the pup?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Hows the pup?
                freakin' awesome

almost 6 months old now. growin pretty quick. training her has been super easy. the only things we're working on:

-Jumping on us
                -she does this thing when she cuddles where she whines and chews your hands(she doesnt bite you, just kinda gnaws. it's weird)
                -she gets WAY too excited when someone comes home, and uhh...leaks....lol (other than that, shes well trained in that respect)

She's alot of fun though, love her.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "God has answered Tebow's prayers and has cleared the New England TE depth Chart"
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The first time in the past 4 years that my job has opened overtime, and I can't do it this week lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

freakin' awesomealmost 6 months old now. growin pretty quick. training her has been super easy. the only things we're working on:-Jumping on us-she does this thing when she cuddles where she whines and chews your hands(she doesnt bite you, just kinda gnaws. it's weird)-she gets WAY too excited when someone comes home, and uhh...leaks....lol (other than that, shes well trained in that respect)She's alot of fun though, love her.
                      Awww what a sweetheart!

Comment

freakin' awesome

almost 6 months old now. growin pretty quick. training her has been super easy. the only things we're working on:

-Jumping on us
                        -she does this thing when she cuddles where she whines and chews your hands(she doesnt bite you, just kinda gnaws. it's weird)
                        -she gets WAY too excited when someone comes home, and uhh...leaks....lol (other than that, shes well trained in that respect)

She's alot of fun though, love her.
                        thats cool man .....we have 20 pups right now its a bit crazy around here.....9 four week olds...11 one week

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          thats cool man .....we have 20 pups right now its a bit crazy around here.....9 four week olds...11 one week
                          holy **** man.....i have my hands full with ONE!!!!! lmao

then again....yer a pro at this..lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I want puppies! This isn't fair waaaaah

Comment

• I want a puppy too, that can **** money out like no tomorrow

Comment

holy **** man.....i have my hands full with ONE!!!!! lmao

then again....yer a pro at this..lol
                                haha I dance with them! they aren't all that hard on up till about 6/8 weeks most are placed by then ...I love puppies so its fun

Last edited by byron; 06-21-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X