This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    thanks man...my brother always had a spaniel their are cool looking dogs...love dogs been hanging with this one of late he's a big boy.... Diesel he got into it with a porcupine awhile ago....Well I tryed to help him out "pull the quills" two guys couldn't hold him down....I got some of them but Diesel decided he didn't like my method and i didn't argue with him.....took him to the vets the next morning...lol
    Yeah I wouldn't want to be the one pulling the quills out, don't know what it is but seems like every breed goes after porcupines. Must be because they are easy prey(or so the dogs think haha). Do you own any other dogs besides the retriever or are you just breeding and selling them?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Yeah I wouldn't want to be the one pulling the quills out, don't know what it is but seems like every breed goes after porcupines. Must be because they are easy prey(or so the dogs think haha). Do you own any other dogs besides the retriever or are you just breeding and selling them?
      we have always had labs...when we got our first papered lab we decided to bred because she was such a nice dog we really weren't thinking about being breeders at the time.....one thing lead to another... now we do a couple litters a year ...and we still end up with people on a waiting list....its a lot of work some times but its fun.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I want a German Shepherd.
        I want aBelgian Malinois.

Comment

• Staten Island sucks balls. I would love to go move back to Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Staten Island sucks balls. I would love to go move back to Brooklyn.
            It sure does
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Willie Randolph was in the Yes booth yesterday.

Michael Kay: So Willie, The 78 team vs the 98 team, would the 78 team win?
              Paul Oneil: NO!
              Michael Kay: I was asking Willie, Paul...

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                It sure does
                Especially when my parents are poor as ****. I don't really know how to get around and I want to go to Brooklyn most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Staten Island sucks balls. I would love to go move back to Brooklyn.
                  Brooklyn isnt that great either. Do you have to live close to the city or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Brooklyn isnt that great either. Do you have to live close to the city or something?
                    It's quicker to get to Manhattan.

And I have friends in Brooklyn. I also have to drive to the train station, so it's more money coming out of my pocket for gas and ****.

Comment

• It's about 17 miles away from Brooklyn, go figure. If I'm there on the weekend.... spending 7 bucks like 2 or 3 days a week is a ****load of money.

Comment

Willie Randolph was in the Yes booth yesterday.

Michael Kay: So Willie, The 78 team vs the 98 team, would the 78 team win?
                        Paul Oneil: NO!
                        Michael Kay: I was asking Willie, Paul...
                        hahahaha

i dont think the 78 team was as complete as the 98 team. The 98 Yankees were a team you could only HOPE to witness these days.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          hahahaha

i dont think the 78 team was as complete as the 98 team. The 98 Yankees were a team you could only HOPE to witness these days.
                          Yea it was really funny, especially since Paulie always sounds like a golf announcer.

Thats basically what Willie said.

Comment

• Anyone do anything good this weekend?

Comment

Anyone do anything good this weekend?
                              did my weekly BBQ yesterday.....drinking all day in the heat is exhausting....gotta jump in the pool once an hour just to lower the core temp! lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Anyone do anything good this weekend?
                                I got food poisoning. End up puking and other things all night. And it's still happening.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X