This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    I got food poisoning. End up puking and other things all night. And it's still happening.
    That sucks. I got food poisoning last year. Felt like death.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      I got food poisoning. End up puking and other things all night. And it's still happening.
      -___-

that...sucks.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• yea, same here....had it once and it was like 4 days of the flu + stomach hurting + puking every few hours....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          "God has answered Tebow's prayers and has cleared the New England TE depth Chart"
          Tony Soprano ‏@WhatWouldTonyDo 20 Jun
          I just had a sit down with God: he said he made Aaron Hernandez do it and get caught so Tebow could play. Crafty devil
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

yea nobody is doing anything tonight....and thats ok..i need to not spend money with my trip coming up
            uhg I know the feeling...

I gotta hit the meadowlands track this Saturday because they are doing a beer fest thing, but im tapped with a vacation to Orlando in a month

Comment

• Oh yea, so I killed it in softball yesterday. Went 4-5. 1 HR 2 triples and a single. Almost hit the cycle. 5 rbis. And a throwing error from second to first lol. I knew it! Felt reeeal good cause theres this snot nosed **** face punk on the other team that I hate.

They want to put me in the outfield to cover ground but **** that. Id make the catch and run the ball to the cutoff man like Smalls from the Sandlot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                uhg I know the feeling...

I gotta hit the meadowlands track this Saturday because they are doing a beer fest thing, but im tapped with a vacation to Orlando in a month
                I try and pregame to the fullest extent before going out and have a drink or two when I get to where ever Im going. So much cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I try and pregame to the fullest extent before going out and have a drink or two when I get to where ever Im going. So much cheaper.
                  yea don't matter lol...

when im in the zone at a bar... mortgages get paid and taken out

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    uhg I know the feeling...I gotta hit the meadowlands track this Saturday because they are doing a beer fest thing, but im tapped with a vacation to Orlando in a month
                    Orlando, eh? I know a guy that lives there

Comment

Oh yea, so I killed it in softball yesterday. Went 4-5. 1 HR 2 triples and a single. Almost hit the cycle. 5 rbis. And a throwing error from second to first lol. I knew it! Felt reeeal good cause theres this snot nosed **** face punk on the other team that I hate.

They want to put me in the outfield to cover ground but **** that. Id make the catch and run the ball to the cutoff man like Smalls from the Sandlot.
                      HAHA....throwing is an overlooked skill in baseball.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't do that anymore.....i go too hard. lol

everything is on a delay for me. I can drink a glass of scotch after having a few beers....those drinks wont hit me for like 45 mins....

get's dangerous when youre like "ehh I'm alright i can have 1 or 2 more..." and then half way thru the next drink, im like...."IIIIIIII'M ****faaaaaced" lol

that's kinda what happened at Matt's wedding....except i didnt know it cuz i had blacked out by the time the reception ended I think.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't do that anymore.....i go too hard. lol

everything is on a delay for me. I can drink a glass of scotch after having a few beers....those drinks wont hit me for like 45 mins....

get's dangerous when youre like "ehh I'm alright i can have 1 or 2 more..." and then half way thru the next drink, im like...."IIIIIIII'M ****faaaaaced" lol

that's kinda what happened at Matt's wedding....except i didnt know it cuz i had blacked out by the time the reception ended I think.
                          This has been happening to me lately as well. The booz sneak up on ya and kick your ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            Orlando, eh? I know a guy that lives there
                            haha is that where your from? We're staying at the Sable Palms Marriot. is that close to you?

Comment

• Chuck Norris had 7 children.................4 became doctors.

The other 3 were delicious.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Chuck Norris is a god.

Comment

Working...
                                X