Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Chuck Norris is a god.
    anytime someone tells one of thos stupid jokes, I can only remember Chuck Norris from the movie "Sidekick" lol. What a terrible...entertaining movie!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      anytime someone tells one of thos stupid jokes, I can only remember Chuck Norris from the movie "Sidekick" lol. What a terrible...entertaining movie!!
      Dude, I used to day dream like that kid allllll the time in school. It couldnt of been healthy. lol

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Dude, I used to day dream like that kid allllll the time in school. It couldnt of been healthy. lol
          haha whatever man....youre a kid, who cares.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            haha is that where your from? We're staying at the Sable Palms Marriot. is that close to you?
            45 minute drive or so, I live in NE orlando

            Comment


            • The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
                Just threw up at work, I smelled it from that post alone.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  45 minute drive or so, I live in NE orlando
                  well we'll be there July 23-28, u should def come and meet up
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
                    you put a ring on it? lawl
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
                      Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                      Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        you put a ring on it? lawl
                        Damn i let my unicorn get away

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.
                          ugghhh

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Damn i let my unicorn get away
                            haha....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

                              Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

                                Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.
                                and the award for most boring post of the year goes to..........
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X