X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Chuck Norris is a god.
    anytime someone tells one of thos stupid jokes, I can only remember Chuck Norris from the movie "Sidekick" lol. What a terrible...entertaining movie!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      anytime someone tells one of thos stupid jokes, I can only remember Chuck Norris from the movie "Sidekick" lol. What a terrible...entertaining movie!!
      Dude, I used to day dream like that kid allllll the time in school. It couldnt of been healthy. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Dude, I used to day dream like that kid allllll the time in school. It couldnt of been healthy. lol
          haha whatever man....youre a kid, who cares.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            haha is that where your from? We're staying at the Sable Palms Marriot. is that close to you?
            45 minute drive or so, I live in NE orlando

Comment

• The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.

Comment

The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
                Just threw up at work, I smelled it from that post alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  45 minute drive or so, I live in NE orlando
                  well we'll be there July 23-28, u should def come and meet up
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
                    you put a ring on it? lawl
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        you put a ring on it? lawl
                        Damn i let my unicorn get away

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.
                          ugghhh

Comment

Damn i let my unicorn get away
                            haha....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.
                                and the award for most boring post of the year goes to..........
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X