This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    ****ing beautiful dude. You don't know how many people I've heard say "I want to get on American Idol so I can try and make it big"

What the ****? How did people become famous musicians before all of these dumb shows?
    all the good bands are hard to find now. they are buried on the internet behind pop acts and reality tv stars. 10-15 years ago, rock music was so accessible. online or otherwise. Now you REALLY have to scour the internet or rely on the advice of friends to find **** you like. It really pisses me off how much television and radio has completely destroyed music.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      all the good bands are hard to find now. they are buried on the internet behind pop acts and reality tv stars. 10-15 years ago, rock music was so accessible. online or otherwise. Now you REALLY have to scour the internet or rely on the advice of friends to find **** you like. It really pisses me off how much television and radio has completely destroyed music.

You're right. I have so much trouble finding good bands these days. A lot of people are starting their own **** which is cool though.

My friend from school atually has his own small band, never really paid attention to the music though. I heard he was on tour though... but can't any band these days go on these small tours lol?

Comment

You're right. I have so much trouble finding good bands these days. A lot of people are starting their own **** which is cool though.

My friend from school atually has his own small band, never really paid attention to the music though. I heard he was on tour though... but can't any band these days go on these small tours lol?
        absolutely man....I have a buddy who goes on tours like once a year....in fact the popularity of his band came specifically from doing sidestag gigs are things like warped, and skate & surf etc.....now his band gets mainstage opening gigs, and a HUGE local following in the NY area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Surrender

(cheap plug, hahaha)
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The Foo Fighters >
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• That's pretty awesome.

Yeah, my friend's is called Everything Ever or something.

They don't have a wikipedia. They probably aren't that big that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              The Foo Fighters >
              I enjoy the Foo Fighters.

Comment

• First album...meh....2nd album...****ing phenomenal....EP+3rd album....orsome yo!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• GUYS!!! GUYS!!!! I had a band once!!! IT'S TRUE!!!! I'm awesome, right?!?!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have a band. Rocking out with my **** out.

Comment

I have a band. Rocking out with my **** out.
                      that name would have caught on in the 90s! =P
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• my friends and I thought we were so badass....

We called ourselves "Party at Tom's"....

and then we did a cover band that we called "The Coolers"

but then we were like....maaaann....we need a name that people are like "ohh that's deep man..i like that....and youre right about that!" lol....so we called ourselves "Lesson Never Learned"

and then I was like....wtf am I doing with my life?!?!? and I went to college lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          that name would have caught on in the 90s! =P
                          I saw it written on a locker at my high school LOL.

Comment

• I'm a little pissed.

I just went on eBay and I saw someone bought a game of mine 2 days ago, and eBay never e-mailed me about it... wow... talk about ****ing up.

Now I have to inform the buyer that I will be shipping it out immediately.

Comment

I'm a little pissed.I just went on eBay and I saw someone bought a game of mine 2 days ago, and eBay never e-mailed me about it... wow... talk about ****ing up.Now I have to inform the buyer that I will be shipping it out immediately.
                              OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                It's not a 1st world problem for me, it's a 1st world problem for him possibly.

Imagine he e-mails me back with a response like "YO UR SHIPPIN IT 2 DAYS LATER BRO?"

Comment

Working...
                                X