Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Id probably let my wife win to be honest.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Id probably let my wife win to be honest.
      in fantasy....give no quarter....

      lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Id probably let my wife win to be honest.
        Those Christian Mingle chicks can be very competitive Dez.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Those Christian Mingle chicks can be very competitive Dez.
          hahahaha Think about it in the long run....She married Matt right after, right?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            hahahaha Think about it in the long run....She married Matt right after, right?
            Just means she's blind.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • just got approved for a few days off in august to go to my dad's in NC. I just refuse to spend a summer where I dont go to a real beach at LEAST once.

              and this is free...so why not....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • I love when guys hit on this 20 year old girl I work with.....the **** that comes out of their mouths crack me up!!

                paraphrasing: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

                stuff like that.....and shes sooooooo good at not giving a ****, she makes me laugh. she uses monotone responses "aww thats nice". so good!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I love when guys hit on this 20 year old girl I work with.....the **** that comes out of their mouths crack me up!!

                  paraphrasing: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

                  stuff like that.....and shes sooooooo good at not giving a ****, she makes me laugh. she uses monotone responses "aww thats nice". so good!
                  I love it when we go out to dinner and there's a young couple sitting next to us - obviously on a first date or the guy is trying to get in on the action. Now that's entertainment.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                  Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                  Comment


                  • I love when I wake up in the morning, and realize that I'm perfect. Just makes me soooo happy!
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      I love it when we go out to dinner and there's a young couple sitting next to us - obviously on a first date or the guy is trying to get in on the action. Now that's entertainment.
                      lol cmon man, you been there before!!**** aint always easy
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        I love it when we go out to dinner and there's a young couple sitting next to us - obviously on a first date or the guy is trying to get in on the action. Now that's entertainment.
                        Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol cmon man, you been there before!!**** aint always easy
                        It sure isn't. But I paid my dues. Most the time I'm thinking, this guy just shelled out 150 bucks for nothing ....

                        But yeah, being a guy can be rough - especially if you have no social skills since the burden is on you to do everything.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                        Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                        Comment


                        • July 2nd is actually supposed to be America's Independance Day. There are letters documenting the event, such as John Adams writing to his wife that July 2nd 1776 will be most memorable date in America's history.

                          WEEEEIRD MAAAANNNN
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            July 2nd is actually supposed to be America's Independance Day. There are letters documenting the event, such as John Adams writing to his wife that July 2nd 1776 will be most memorable date in America's history.

                            WEEEEIRD MAAAANNNN
                            Him and TJ were good friends and both died on the same day, July 4th.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Him and TJ were good friends and both died on the same day, July 4th.
                              not of that year, right? that'd be crazy
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Him and TJ were good friends and both died on the same day, July 4th.
                                they were friends early on, but later in life they were definitely rivals. Jefferson was much more of a Libertarian and Adams was a conservative. (In the context of the times).
                                They became political opponents.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X