This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    they were friends early on, but later in life they were definitely rivals. Jefferson was much more of a Libertarian and Adams was a conservative. (In the context of the times).
    They became political opponents.
    Once Adams wife died they became good friends again and wrote each other all the time. Think theres a book about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      not of that year, right? that'd be crazy
      Yup same year. Freaky.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Once Adams wife died they became good friends again and wrote each other all the time. Think theres a book about it.
        Its true. they did write to each other near the end of their lives.
        I'm more interested in their political views and the dislike in each other they caused.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• How do you make a tissue dance? Put some booogie in it.

Comment

• TISSUE?!!? i dont even know you!! -___-
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Comment

• I still can't believe that Peterson was 100%. I thought for sure he'd start the year on PuP.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• speaking of politics..... IM THE HAPPIEST FRIGGIN PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! From now on this will be one heck of a week for me, Canada day on the first, "Egypt day" now on the 3rd and Independence Day on the 4th

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    speaking of politics..... IM THE HAPPIEST FRIGGIN PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! From now on this will be one heck of a week for me, Canada day on the first, "Egypt day" now on the 3rd and Independence Day on the 4th
                    The only body that can be trusted right now is the military it seems. It is indeed a good day for Egypt and for that matter the security of the region.
                    Its too bad it had to come to this, but its the best thing given the options.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The only body that can be trusted right now is the military it seems. It is indeed a good day for Egypt and for that matter the security of the region.
                      Its too bad it had to come to this, but its the best thing given the options.
                      couldn't agree more

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        That's ****in' funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          July 2nd is actually supposed to be America's Independance Day. There are letters documenting the event, such as John Adams writing to his wife that July 2nd 1776 will be most memorable date in America's history.

WEEEEIRD MAAAANNNN
                          The Second Of July is the most memorable day in American history, due to it being MY birthday, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            The Second Of July is the most memorable day in American history, due to it being MY birthday, lol.
                            I hope it was terrible.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I hope it was terrible.
                              Love you, too.

Comment

• So i logged into facebook for the first time in a long time a little while ago. And I realized that I'm not mature enough to do facebook.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X