Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    Dr Pepper.
    Dr Better (Made by the company that makes Virgil's Root Beer)
    Mr Pibb
    Virgil's Root Beer
    Any Root Beer.
    Which is thee most amazing soda known to man! Gotta say gumby, well done. Not for nothing, you have good taste in soda.

    Comment


    • Root beer is so amazing. So is cream soda.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Cruz needs to shut his ignorant *** up.
        I appreciate his apology, but it's going to be hard for me to look at him the same way again.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Root Beer is okay. I do like Cream Soda. Overall, I prefer water over sodas lol.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • @Giants_101: New York Giants' Victor Cruz: I Want to Be a Role Model; My Zimmerman Tweet was Wrong http://t.co/orsCnVuII1 #giants #nyg #nygiants #nfl
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • I love how athletes get so involved on twitter. Holy ****, I can't stand it.

              Comment


              • Is NFL Network in love with the Giants?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Which is thee most amazing soda known to man! Gotta say gumby, well done. Not for nothing, you have good taste in soda.
                  I quit the soda habit like 2 months ago. I had a dr. pepper every day at work for the last 5+ years. I shaved oof a good 5 years of my life right there.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                  Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    I love how athletes get so involved on twitter. Holy ****, I can't stand it.
                    I know lol. Dopes.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      I quit the soda habit like 2 months ago. I had a dr. pepper every day at work for the last 5+ years. I shaved oof a good 5 years of my life right there.
                      I drink soda as a treat once in a blue moon. But man Virgil's creme soda is my weakness. So awesome!

                      Comment


                      • Florida in a week. Turn up.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Florida in a week. Turn up.
                          Florida in 2 weeks!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Florida in 2 weeks!!!
                            That suckssss
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              That suckssss
                              But I am going to a yacht party next Friday

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                But I am going to a yacht party next Friday
                                Ooh classy.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X