This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    And that's why Star Wars is betta than Harry Potter... Darth Vadar was black
    James Earl Jones!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
      Everyone and their mother has been to Orlando. It's tourists City lol They have some nice bars in the downtown area, that was my stomping ground for a bit I lived in the Clearwater area and they said it was about 2-3 hours away. An educated guess would be it would take longer from Orlando, but it depends what road you take. For me to go to Disney from where I used to live would take 1 1/2
      I thought Miami was worse than Orlando?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        James Earl Jones!!!!
        He's not female though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Orlando, you?
          Nope......Miami. My daughter lives there and we are staying at a great resort. Went to Disney last year in the first week of July. Talk about friggin hot!
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Nope......Miami. My daughter lives there and we are staying at a great resort. Went to Disney last year in the first week of July. Talk about friggin hot!
            Yeah, it's going to be awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
              Everyone and their mother has been to Orlando. It's tourists City lol
              They have some nice bars in the downtown area, that was my stomping ground for a bit

I lived in the Clearwater area and they said it was about 2-3 hours away. An educated guess would be it would take longer from Orlando, but it depends what road you take. For me to go to Disney from where I used to live would take 1 1/2
              We stayed at Madiera beach with the baseball team back in "the day". Used to be a bar called "Skips" on the beach. I heard its not there anymore.

Comment

Yeah, it's going to be awful.
                Disney is great because they air condition all the lines. Sea World sucks though so if you go there be prepared to melt.

Comment

Disney is great because they air condition all the lines. Sea World sucks though so if you go there be prepared to melt.
                  Nah, no Sea World this time. Just Universal Studios. I do love Disney, but we kinda outgrew the park.

Comment

• I was just in Miami this morning....it was gross. lol...

then again, I'm back in Poughkeepsie, and it's 95 and humid as hell, ugh

at least in Ecuador it was 70 all the time. very agreeable temps!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I was just in Miami this morning....it was gross. lol...

then again, I'm back in Poughkeepsie, and it's 95 and humid as hell, ugh

at least in Ecuador it was 70 all the time. very agreeable temps!!
                      And its right on the Equator. Go figure lol

Comment

Nah, no Sea World this time. Just Universal Studios. I do love Disney, but we kinda outgrew the park.
                        You NEVER outgrow the Magic Kingdom. EVER!!!!!!!

Comment

• Virginia is so boring!

Comment

You NEVER outgrow the Magic Kingdom. EVER!!!!!!!
                            I wish I didn't! I do love the characters and fireworks, but I love rollercoasters way too much haha.

Comment

I wish I didn't! I do love the characters and fireworks, but I love rollercoasters way too much haha.
                              Well we went with a 6 year old last year so that may have made a difference.
                              I'm a Disney every 10 to 15 year guy myself. But Disney does do it right.

Comment

• Disney is awesome. Wish we were going there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X