• Can't wait to go to the hard rock ****fay in Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Can't wait to go to the hard rock ****fay in Florida
      Hard **** Cafe my favorite.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yes, but not sure which one tones your body more. I heard p90 does, but it seems like Insanity does more body fat loss...I want both!
        Insanity burns more calories and body fat since it's more cardio and reps using your body weight as the only resistance. P90X you need equipment and weights. If you want to get bulkier it's probably a better way to go.

I've been doing insanity for a while now. Every day for a few months. Now, a few times a week for the last year or so.

But like anything else, it depends on how hard you push yourself. If you don't push yourself, it won't do much. First time i did Insanity, i puked my guts out.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Hard **** Cafe my favorite.
          YUMMY SO GOOD!

Comment

• By the way, went to the free trial at the gym.

Hated it. Mad ******bags, and I know I won't go there.

Comment

By the way, went to the free trial at the gym.

Hated it. Mad ******bags, and I know I won't go there.
              You live in Staten Island, were you not expecting a nice helping of tools at a gym? Lol, jk...well not really.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post
                Maybe I missed it, but where does Obamacare reduce the incentive for medical technology? I've gone to seminars on this and have yet to hear anyone bring up this issue.
                You've gone to seminars on what?

This is economics we are talking here.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  It happens in slow and in subtle ways.
                  If you look at Obamacare. What this law does, (aside from all the job killing) is it mitigates the incentive for innovation in medical technology. When the government assumes more and more of the responsibility, the abilty to make profits from innovation is lessened. Some theink thats good. "There all a bunch of greedy *******s".
                  But in reality, fewer lives are saved down the road as a product. So we've stuck it to the capitalists, but we've harmed mankind.

There are millions of other examples or what I'm talking about.

Nothing on this planet produces more innovation and effiency than free and open markets. Because it taps into the greatness of human beings.
                  You operate under the flawed supposition that the capitalism in the modern era operates under actual capitalist philosophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    You live in Staten Island, were you not expecting a nice helping of tools at a gym? Lol, jk...well not really.
                    I expected it, and that's what I got unfortunately.

Comment

You've gone to seminars on what?This is economics we are talking here.
                      On Obamacare. Tell me how it hurts medical technology.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

On Obamacare. Tell me how it hurts medical technology.
                        Seminars on Obamacare? What does that mean? From who's perspective?
                        Who is conducting the seminars?

And trust me...there are many different ways that Obamacare will squelch innovation. This is just one example.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...t-stents-ideas
                        Last edited by Morehead State; 07-25-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Seminars on Obamacare? What does that mean? From who's perspective?Who is conducting the seminars?And trust me...there are many different ways that Obamacare will squelch innovation. This is just one example.http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...t-stents-ideas
                          There are seminars on this stuff for the people that have to deal with it. So tell me what is in the bill that makes you say it will squelch innovation.
                          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Everyone knows ya can't just zim zam the flim flam without the zip zop zoopity bop!

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• JELLO !!!

Comment

There are seminars on this stuff for the people that have to deal with it. So tell me what is in the bill that makes you say it will squelch innovation.
                                So you don't think an additional tax on a particular industry mitigates the incentive to innovate in that industry?

That's what they believed in the USSR. How did that work for them. They were in the dark ages until the wall came down.
                                This (as I said) is economics 101.
                                And the problem is that with so many other countries going to government sponsored health systems, they rely on the US for innovation.

Another one of the "unintended consequences" with the desire to care for everyone.

The road to despair is littered with the remnants of "good intentions".

Comment

Working...
                                X