X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    BTW...Miami is hot in the summer.

Off to the beach folks.........
    Enjoy the hot weather, wear that sun tan lotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      i should point out that the federal reserve is not a government agency, but the creation of it allowed the reserve to make money out of nothing. it's really a total control of an entire country's economy
      And everyone that tried getting rid of it was killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Justin Timberlake.
        how dare you.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

BTW...Miami is hot in the summer.

Off to the beach folks.........
          oh man, my layover was in Miami, and I went outside to smoke a cig, and almost died. I can't handle that 99 degree, 95% humidity nonsense. it's killer.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Smoking a cigar in that deathly weather sounds well...eh...deathly.

Comment

And everyone that tried getting rid of it was killed.
              Dude, i'm sure that was TOTALLY coincidental. lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So you don't think an additional tax on a particular industry mitigates the incentive to innovate in that industry?That's what they believed in the USSR. How did that work for them. They were in the dark ages until the wall came down.This (as I said) is economics 101.And the problem is that with so many other countries going to government sponsored health systems, they rely on the US for innovation.Another one of the "unintended consequences" with the desire to care for everyone. The road to despair is littered with the remnants of "good intentions".
                If you read the bill you would know that is really not a tax, but a mandate that employers of 50 or more people need to cover employees for health insurance or be subject to a penalty. It will not kill jobs because people are not going to close down their businesses to avoid compliance. It's basically the same plan that Romney put in place in MA. Now if you want to talk about tax increases or decreases and their relation to the economy I'm ready.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post
                  If you read the bill you would know that is really not a tax, but a mandate that employers of 50 or more people need to cover employees for health insurance or be subject to a penalty. It will not kill jobs because people are not going to close down their businesses to avoid compliance. It's basically the same plan that Romney put in place in MA. Now if you want to talk about tax increases or decreases and their relation to the economy I'm ready.
                  Businesses will just hire 49 workers to get around it. Small buisness cant afford more taxes and regulations. Look at California and NewYork. Theyre all leaving because theyre getting strangled.

You read all 2000 pages? Do you promise?

Comment

Businesses will just hire 49 workers to get around it. Small buisness cant afford more taxes and regulations. Look at California and NewYork. Theyre all leaving because theyre getting strangled. You read all 2000 pages? Do you promise?
                    What if you need 75 employees? I only read the parts that affect me.

Comment

• WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO CLOSE MSG??!?!?!

Comment

Businesses will just hire 49 workers to get around it. Small buisness cant afford more taxes and regulations. Look at California and NewYork. Theyre all leaving because theyre getting strangled. You read all 2000 pages? Do you promise?
                        BTW the compliance part has been delayed until 2015 so I backed off of the research for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO CLOSE MSG??!?!?!
                          So they can remodel Penn Station, duh!!

idk, I'm the wrong person to talk to about this because I have no emotional attachment to MSG. I think the place is overhyped, personally. I dont like when things are self-proclaimed as the "greatest". lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I live in Mass and we have no such rule. The Mass plan deals strictly with the uninsured and places no limits or restrictions on current private plans.
                            Employers are no required to offer private health insurance.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What if you need 75 employees? I only read the parts that affect me.
                              Then you can drop 26 employees to part time and maintain only 49 full time employees.
                              This rule mitigates a Company's ability to make decisions for itself and requires them to work around the new law to the detriment of its own interests and the economy in general..
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                So they can remodel Penn Station, duh!!

idk, I'm the wrong person to talk to about this because I have no emotional attachment to MSG. I think the place is overhyped, personally. I dont like when things are self-proclaimed as the "greatest". lol
                                That's just insane though. The Penn Station still sucks!! IT'S GOING TO SUCK after the remodeling! What a waste!

Comment

Working...
                                X